2019.03.31 - Quebec City, QC - Videotron Centre

halo eighteen

Do we need to buy the album before nov 8th to get a code like the presale at 10pm?

"To be eligible for a pre-sale code, you must pre-order from the Official Store before Thursday 8 November at 11:59p GMT."

I had pre-ordered the album, and got an email yesterday saying "Your early access code and instructions will be emailed to you on Monday 12th November before 2PM UK time, the day before early access."

The pre-sale for the Quebec show will be Tuesday at 10am EST. Then .mu members pre-sale at 1pm, and general onsale on Friday.

I'm trying to decide which shows to go to - I'll definitely do one of Montreal or Quebec at minimum, and possibly both (the back to back days make that a sensible option). I really enjoyed the Videotron Centre as a venue on the last tour, and Quebec is that bit closer coming from Halifax. But Montreal being on a Saturday makes it a good option for travelling and minimizing time off. Hmm... Having a week to figure this out is kind of nice, because I was fully expecting the sales to happen this week after the Monday announcement!

On one email I got yesterday announcing the tour, it says:

"Members section pre-sale begins Tuesday 13 November at 1pm local. Please note you will need to reset your password to gain access to the new Members section."

Is there a specific link to the "new Members section"? I was able to click on the Members section on the home and my current password worked.... so do I still need to change my password or is there a different New Members section?

#confused

TIA

"To be eligible for a pre-sale code, you must pre-order from the Official Store before Thursday 8 November at 11:59p GMT."

I had pre-ordered the album, and got an email yesterday saying "Your early access code and instructions will be emailed to you on Monday 12th November before 2PM UK time, the day before early access."

The pre-sale for the Quebec show will be Tuesday at 10am EST. Then .mu members pre-sale at 1pm, and general onsale on Friday.

I'm trying to decide which shows to go to - I'll definitely do one of Montreal or Quebec at minimum, and possibly both (the back to back days make that a sensible option). I really enjoyed the Videotron Centre as a venue on the last tour, and Quebec is that bit closer coming from Halifax. But Montreal being on a Saturday makes it a good option for travelling and minimizing time off. Hmm... Having a week to figure this out is kind of nice, because I was fully expecting the sales to happen this week after the Monday announcement!

so I have to buy the album even if I'm a member and I buy my tickets on November 13 at 1 pm ... it was not clear for me. Thank you

On one email I got yesterday announcing the tour, it says:

"Members section pre-sale begins Tuesday 13 November at 1pm local. Please note you will need to reset your password to gain access to the new Members section."

Is there a specific link to the "new Members section"? I was able to click on the Members section on the home and my current password worked.... so do I still need to change my password or is there a different New Members section?

#confused

TIA

I'm a bit confused by that too. It sounds like there's either going to be a new section on the site or a revamped version of the members section, for which we'll need a new password. Certainly doesn't appear to be anything yet, but perhaps they plan to launch that at the start of next week.