Psycho on the radio

So, we were on our way to our random "beer summit" this evening...and I was listening to T95 and guess what starts playing? Friggin 'Psycho' - (Also...not censored)ed.

Kansans are

...your "too intense" Muse does not scare us. :p:D

We *heart* you! (Please don't forget us during the tour)

Edited by themightymissm

So, we were on our way to our random "beer summit" this evening...and I was listening to T95 and guess what starts playing? Friggin 'Psycho' - (Also...not censored)ed.

Kansans are

...your "too intense" Muse does not scare us. :p:D

We *heart* you! (Please don't forget us during the tour)

I still haven't heard it on UK radio because I don't listen to Radio 1 but even the station I listen to that regularly plays Muse hasn't played it when I've been listening. Which station was it?

I still haven't heard it on UK radio because I don't listen to Radio 1 but even the station I listen to that regularly plays Muse hasn't played it when I've been listening. Which station was it?

This was on our local rock station out of Wichita, KS

Strange that they won't play in there...even an edited version. I mean....they are from there. But BBC (??) are kind of heavy on their regulations, aren't they?

I added a link if you click on T95, it will take you to their website. Although, I'm not sure if you'll be able to listen being in the UK - some sites are weird like that.

So yeah - I was pretty excited about that. It was kind of weird because I was in the middle of talking with a new friend about the new sound being more like their older stuff. And boom! There it was - unedited. It was crazy good!

I think the only reason we get away with playing stuff like that here is because nobody pays any attention to us in the world! haha :LOL:

This was on our local rock station out of Wichita, KS

Strange that they won't play in there...even an edited version. I mean....they are from there. But BBC (??) are kind of heavy on their regulations, aren't they?

I added a link if you click on T95, it will take you to their website. Although, I'm not sure if you'll be able to listen being in the UK - some sites are weird like that.

So yeah - I was pretty excited about that. It was kind of weird because I was in the middle of talking with a new friend about the new sound being more like their older stuff. And boom! There it was - unedited. It was crazy good!

I think the only reason we get away with playing stuff like that here is because nobody pays any attention to us in the world! haha :LOL:

They've probably played it on BBC Radio 1. The only station I listen to that plays Muse is called Nation. It plays 'the best of today's music plus the classics that inspired it' so you can hear Muse, Radiohead, The Killers, Arcade Fire, Arctic Monkeys etc as well as the Beatles, Stones, Kinks, Queen etc. It's totally R & B, rap and hip-hop free :D but it doesn't broadcast all over the UK.

They've probably played it on BBC Radio 1. The only station I listen to that plays Muse is called Nation. It plays 'the best of today's music plus the classics that inspired it' so you can hear Muse, Radiohead, The Killers, Arcade Fire, Arctic Monkeys etc as well as the Beatles, Stones, Kinks, Queen etc. It's totally R & B, rap and hip-hop free :D but it doesn't broadcast all over the UK.

Very nice indeed! :) I will have to check and see if I can find an app for that station. Maybe iHeart has something I can access. If not, I could always VPN the site. I have all the album's, but it is nice to switch it up a bit and discover new bands; the benefit of listening to the radio. I rarely do that unless I'm in the car and too lazy to plug in my mp3 ;)

The show last night was fantabulous! I sweat so much in my own house from bouncing off the walls. lol I was such a nerd over it all! Did you get a chance to watch it?