Ako din! Super nagwawala talaga ko pag hindi ako ginigising para manood, syempre kailangan matulog ang bata para lumaki. Hayaan mo, pag ako nakagawa ng matinong sketch ni Chris, hahagilapin ko siya saan mang sulok ng mundo tapos papapirmahin ko siya, and then papa-frame ko, tapos ibibigay ko sa'yo. Naks, kelan kaya un? :D

:LOL: I remembered back in the those days we used to have a specific time to watch TV and it's only during weekends. Di ba ang Pokemon nun every Friday..ayun todong negotiation sa erpat para makapanood lang. :D

Hehehe soon! :D

Ah talaga that's not on HAARP? Eh di that's cool. I'm gonna get mine (finally...) at the end of the month, haay tagal talaga. By the way, I'm gonna wait for the replay at 2:30 later. Kasi I was disturbed while watching it, and I'm kinda pissed.

^ Haha, yeah yeah, I know what you mean. Buti kayo may Ch V, Destiny right? I get to see a lot of Muse there last year nung ganun ang cable namin. Some popular singles today that's pure crap always get some airtime on MYX, as in any time of the day. I only like Rock MYX, and Backtrax.

Ah talaga that's not on HAARP? Eh di that's cool. I'm gonna get mine (finally...) at the end of the month, haay tagal talaga. By the way, I'm gonna wait for the replay at 2:30 later. Kasi I was disturbed while watching it, and I'm kinda pissed.

^ Haha, yeah yeah, I know what you mean. Buti kayo may Ch V, Destiny right? I get to see a lot of Muse there last year nung ganun ang cable namin. Some popular singles today that's pure crap always get some airtime on MYX, as in any time of the day. I only like Rock MYX, and Backtrax.

If the one you saw was Live from Wembley..then that's part of the HAARP DVD...

Good to hear you'd be getting it:)

Aw:LOL: so gcing ka pa hanggang ngayon?:p

Home Cable has it..if u upgrade ur account to Platinum:D

If the one you saw was Live from Wembley..then that's part of the HAARP DVD...

Good to hear you'd be getting it:)

Aw:LOL: so gcing ka pa hanggang ngayon?:p

Home Cable has it..if u upgrade ur account to Platinum:D

Ah I see, I misunderstood Audrey. They didn't release it...OooKkkk. I thought it's not on HAARP like Bliss for example, and MYX just got this absolutely wonderful privileged somewhere to air it (now that I thought of it, I say what on earth?! that's rubbish should.think.twice.duh.

Yeah, I love the night life! It's so peaceful. Lahat tulog. I'm always in the mood for everything during this time. Am I right? It's a lifestyle. You know what I mean. :yesey:

Ah I see, I misunderstood Audrey. They didn't release it...OooKkkk. I thought it's not on HAARP like Bliss for example, and MYX just got this absolutely wonderful privileged somewhere to air it (now that I thought of it, I say what on earth?! that's rubbish should.think.twice.duh.

Yeah, I love the night life! It's so peaceful. Lahat tulog. I'm always in the mood for everything during this time. Am I right? It's a lifestyle. You know what I mean. :yesey:

;)

Night life :eyebrows: I'm watching Samurai X replay actually for the nth time...and the episode's about what happened to the members of the Juppon Gatana:D

..oh..and me is on musechat:musesign:

I can't stand the chatroom, am so shy, awww. Sorry for leaving. :)

Now you know I love Clay. :$ It's so unlikely of me, but then he grew and grew and grew on me. :D

Aw:( *hugs* Everyone's nice on there..don't worry...hehe! Ok lang un:phu:...wala na kong nakuhang sagot sa tanong ko sa'yo:p:LOL:

yay..cheers for that dear.Ur secret is safe with me:D..I mean on this thread:pEnjoy watching:happy:

hmmm long time no post... anyway guys do you like THURSDAY? umm they are coming here on the 30th in A-Venue in Makati with Typecats, Chicosci, Angulo, April Morning Skies

and on the 31st in Kaogma Festival in Camarines Sur, tickets P1,000 only!!!!

just wanna share this coz i really like them... and im still convincing some friends to come with me... see you there!!!

LOLOLOL.

MAY HAARP NA AKO.

Problem is, it's in fucking PAL.

So I only get to watch it on the PC, and on the PS2, if I'm lucky. :(

Still, I have HAARP. :yesey:

yay..guio:happy:

I realy hope you get to watch it:)

Where d'you buy it?

yay..guio:happy:

I realy hope you get to watch it:)

Where d'you buy it?

My cousins bought it for me all the way from Aussie.

I watched half of the DVD just to get to the credits. :p

^ Happy for you Guio! :D Now you can play it all you want.

Hey I've seen the FOB cd/dvd Arias was talking about. It's only Php550! And it has so much songs. *Muse fan turning green.

that was guio also :p:LOL:

LOLOLOL.

MAY HAARP NA AKO.

Problem is, it's in fucking PAL.

So I only get to watch it on the PC, and on the PS2, if I'm lucky. :(

Still, I have HAARP. :yesey:

You can use your dvd-rom by using an in-out audio video cable to attach to your tv. Or buy a multi-system player. Mine is in PAL system too luckily we have a multi-system player. And Yay for that!

US lang naman kasi ang NTSC eh.

You can use your dvd-rom by using an in-out audio video cable to attach to your tv. Or buy a multi-system player. Mine is in PAL system too luckily we have a multi-system player. And Yay for that!

US lang naman kasi ang NTSC eh.

and eastern asia ;)

I know there's a difference in NTSC and PAL but I don't see why we need the said difference... its like region coding on DVDs or the VHS and Betamax[we still have the player woooo :happy:] :LOL:

and eastern asia ;)

I know there's a difference in NTSC and PAL but I don't see why we need the said difference... its like region coding on DVDs or the VHS and Betamax[we still have the player woooo :happy:] :LOL:

reminds me of the new Sandwich song:D...meron lang Betamax...hahah!