The image of Dom thrusting his hips will haunt me forever.

hahaha. isn't the mental image floating in your head amusing though?

but what I find really funny is dom managing to pull off a cowboy costume when they're right in the middle of a tour. or I might be missing out the obvious... 8-)

hahaha. isn't the mental image floating in your head amusing though?

but what I find really funny is dom managing to pull off a cowboy costume when they're right in the middle of a tour. or I might be missing out the obvious... 8-)

Its disturbing! Gah! I cannot look at Dom the same way again without thinking of naughty things :$

They probably bought it there. What I want to know, who's idea was it? They must've filmed that vid several times trying to put a straight face.

Yung gusto kong ipalabas nila ulit eh yung Shepherds Bush. Sana yun na lang.

Napanaginipan ko yung Muse, and feels real! Kaso weird, they're playing at our Church, and then Matt is jumping around at all corners, plus he looked really old, parang grandpa na siya. Sabi ko pa nga puro edited lang pala yung mga pictures niya kasi and dami niyang wrinkles. The great part is when I got to hold his hand, and then I cried. awww.

Edited by -mistress-

WOOT. I found this! Yoh fellow Filipino fans. Haha. Kakasali ko lang dito sa muse message boards though more than a year na akong nag lulurk ( a year and a half I think?) HAHA. Ako lang ba ang medyo nababato sa slight envy that the rest of the guys happened to see them LIVE already and I’m just waiting for my turn? D: huwaa hopefully they visit here.

Masaya ako I happened to catch them on MTV the other day. The best Muse lives. Haha I even took pictures of that XDD After that pinanood ko ulit yung HAARP ko kasi bitin :D hee :LOL:

Hello everyone! Just wanted to share, Best of Muse Live nasa MTV ulit ngayon :LOL:

puro haarp ang feature nila. hmm i wish they included some galing sa absolution tour nila or yung other music festivals they attended na grabe yung energy nila like yung Rock AM ring~

Hi arisfaelle!

I think Best of Muse Live is made to promote BHaR and HAARP. Yun lang. Ang dream gig ko sa Pinas eh isang intimate gig, hehe.

And Mtv is airing Rock am Ring 2008?! oooohhhh. I like some of the headliners, mapanood nga...

oo nga eh intimate gig. for some strange reason parang ayokong out in the open sila dito sa pinas. hee :D wohoo kailan nila ipapalabas yung Rock am Ring sa MTV? wah di ko nabalitaan yun :eek:

hi aris! wait kapangalan mo ung isang kakilala ko. :o anong year mo na?

anyway, isa ka ngang ganap na muse fan..kapag pinagdadamot mo ang muse. hahah.

HOWEVER, small muse gig= less glittery and massive production

pano sila maglalaser laser or balloons? :p

Hahaha hindi ka nag-iisa dun arisfaelle! madamot ako pagdating sa Muse. Welcome btw ;)

thanks for the welcome~! hee :D

when i heard na gagamitin nila ang TiRO sa soundtrack ng Twilight, I was like WHUUT and yung mga kakilala ko na di familiar sa Muse they started to wonder who they were and NOTICE how hot Matt, Dom & Chris were (o__O)

hi aris! wait kapangalan mo ung isang kakilala ko. :o anong year mo na?

i'm in 2nd year college :D i just turned 18.

gaah yung lives nila ay EPIC at kasama na dun ang CRAZY sht na ginagawa nila like those green lasers, glitters, satellite discs and probably aliens :LOL: parang di rin tama na walang fab production ang MUSE to accompany their awesome music :LOL:

Correct!!

Stripped down gig = AWESOME and RAW!!

thanks for the welcome~! hee :D

when i heard na gagamitin nila ang TiRO sa soundtrack ng Twilight, I was like WHUUT and yung mga kakilala ko na di familiar sa Muse they started to wonder who they were and NOTICE how hot Matt, Dom & Chris were (o__O)

I'm Audrey btw ;)

Ugh! Masama ang loob ko at magagamit ang Muse sa soundtrack ng Twilight. See that's my point, teens are more into the bands look than music which is really wrong. :noey:

gaah yung lives nila ay EPIC at kasama na dun ang CRAZY sht na ginagawa nila like those green lasers, glitters, satellite discs and probably aliens :LOL: parang di rin tama na walang fab production ang MUSE to accompany their awesome music :LOL:

Pero kapag stripped down ang gig mas intimate sa crowd dahil walang mga ekek na nakakalat sa stage..di na nila kailangan ng mga magagarang stage production kasi kanta pa lang nila astig na.

Correct!!

Stripped down gig = AWESOME and RAW!!

I'm Audrey btw ;)

Ugh! Masama ang loob ko at magagamit ang Muse sa soundtrack ng Twilight. See that's my point, teens are more into the bands look than music which is really wrong. :noey:

Pero kapag stripped down ang gig mas intimate sa crowd dahil walang mga ekek na nakakalat sa stage..di na nila kailangan ng mga magagarang stage production kasi kanta pa lang nila astig na.

on the Twilight thing, I totally agree on that. nasa bookstore ako one time and i was beside these two kids talking duns a twilight. and sabi nung isa "kilala mo yung MUSE? kasama sila sa soundtrack ng Twilight" and one said "ah sila. Parang coldplay or emo... Not sure. Yung Time is Running Out nila is NICE" and I was like FTW? It was just so wrong :( how could they say that with listening to just one song ??? for all i know they haven't REALLY listened to TiRO they way we listen to Muse.

Stripped down gig = yes yes. oo nga and if that was the case it benta na marining ang several unplugged versions ng songs nila :)

on the Twilight thing, I totally agree on that. nasa bookstore ako one time and i was beside these two kids talking duns a twilight. and sabi nung isa "kilala mo yung MUSE? kasama sila sa soundtrack ng Twilight" and one said "ah sila. Parang coldplay or emo... Not sure. Yung Time is Running Out nila is NICE" and I was like FTW? It was just so wrong :( how could they say that with listening to just one song ??? for all i know they haven't REALLY listened to TiRO they way we listen to Muse.

Stripped down gig = yes yes. oo nga and if that was the case it benta na marining ang several unplugged versions ng songs nila :)

Grabe nakikita ko na mangyayari pagkatapos ipalabas ang movie na to. Oh well they can call their selves a fan of Muse but nothing beats being a complete dedicated nutter fans like us. Emo?! wtf!!! Kailan naging emo ang Muse O.o

Nung nagpunta kami sa pre-launch ng BD grabe we were surrounded by teenies and fan girls. Argh! And those fans are going to be fans of Muse as well, thanks to Meyer who keeps on mentioning them from her books :rolleyes:

Grabe nakikita ko na mangyayari pagkatapos ipalabas ang movie na to. Oh well they can call their selves a fan of Muse but nothing beats being a complete dedicated nutter fans like us. Emo?! wtf!!! Kailan naging emo ang Muse O.o

Nung nagpunta kami sa pre-launch ng BD grabe we were surrounded by teenies and fan girls. Argh! And those fans are going to be fans of Muse as well, thanks to Meyer who keeps on mentioning them from her books :rolleyes:

ang main concern ko lang talaga is the way muse's music is being suddenly commercialized in a way na people are initially appreciating it in the wrong reasons. parang it's like "gusto ko sila kasi part sila ng OST ng twilight and it reminds me of edward and bella" and that kinda stuff. pero paano naman ang pag appreciate sa muse kasi astig ang guitar riffs, oh so powerful ang voice ni matt and iba pang bagay. can't they dissociate mula sa fiction ni meyer? sa tingin ko naman si meyer ay may cool taste for music for liking muse pero yun nga.. haha ewan ko ba di ko ma-explain ng maayos.

basta muse is <3 :musesign: