Is spray paint advisable?

:stunned:

umm silk screen daw ang gagamitin ng frend ko pra maganda ung print

Mahal sya. Daig mo pa bumili sa top 40 nyan. Just get a white paint and black shirt, that'll do.

eh wala ako magagawa kse pasadya un gagawin and besides im desperate n talaga eh, hahah

Pwede rin siguro pero hindi ka makakagawa ng straight line with spray unless na hindi ka pa pasmado. Meron murang paint na nabibili, nakalagay sa maliit na lata. Ang tanong hindi ba tayo makakasuhan ng Muse Management kapag gumawa tayo ng sariling shirt with logo?

umm i hope not, hehe!!

P550, i dont know if thats cheap or not but for me its quite expensive for a simple muse print in the shirt.. but he's given me the option for an intricate design, pra nmn hndi daw sayang kya nag iisip pa ko kung what design ti use, but i have an idea now.. but im not sure when he will start doing that cuz we still havent had the chance to talk personally cuz he's in bulacan and im in manila, we just text..

Kung yung design mo yung logo lang, add something to it. Pwede yung spray paint effect parang sa mga avatars.

Or pwede rin kunin mo yung art ng Map of the Problematique, lagay mo siya sa harap ng shirt, tapos sa likod lagay ka ng maliit na logo sa upper part, along with "Wembley Stadium - June 16-17, 2007" para pwede mong pagyabang na nakapunta ka sa Wembley! :p:LOL:

Kung yung design mo yung logo lang, add something to it. Pwede yung spray paint effect parang sa mga avatars.

Or pwede rin kunin mo yung art ng Map of the Problematique, lagay mo siya sa harap ng shirt, tapos sa likod lagay ka ng maliit na logo sa upper part, along with "Wembley Stadium - June 16-17, 2007" para pwede mong pagyabang na nakapunta ka sa Wembley! :p:LOL:

hahaha Wembley.

O kaya yung showbiz cover

i was actually thinking ung design sa album cover ng Starlight single or nung MOP single... but the problem is we still havent talked face to face, we just text, i still cant find time bcuz im too bz so is he...

and guio nice concept hehe

I would like a OOS shirt. Yellow top, white bottom, American football like fork things on the front while the logo on black

as well as these:

shirt1myspacevy6.jpg

shirt2myspaceeq7.jpg

shirt3myspacezz7.jpg

If you guys know someone that can make those, I'll love you :LOL:

But of course I'll get permission first from Zinterz

[edit] After going to Musewiki: All covers since SMBH look good on a tshirt :LOL:

I'm also liking the OOS artworks :happy:

I would like a OOS shirt. Yellow top, white bottom, American football like fork things on the front while the logo on black

as well as these:

If you guys know someone that can make those, I'll love you :LOL:

But of course I'll get permission first from Zinterz

[edit] After going to Musewiki: All covers since SMBH look good on a tshirt :LOL:

I'm also liking the OOS artworks :happy:

me like the red one... thats the design i was aiming for but couldnt visualize it.. thanx for the headsup!!!

He can't find his conformation letter...

and I was excited :(

Who: you'll know

What: a new member

Where: Antipolo

When: tomorrow if I can fix his account

Why: *stated above*

How: Guio and I made him join and was envious of our b-side collection[most from muselive :LOL:] so decided to join :p

Attention Filo Musers! :D

Copies of Showbiz, Origin of Symmetry, and Hullabaloo Soundtrack can be found at Fully Booked, Bonifacio High Street(The new area beside Serendra and Market Market), Fort Bonifacio.

A copy is at a hefty price of 700 pesos(699, to be exact :p)

Bili na! Limited stock lang 'to.

And Azztro, maraming akong pwedeng concepts. Baka gusto mong makita. ;)

Attention Filo Musers! :D

Copies of Showbiz, Origin of Symmetry, and Hullabaloo Soundtrack can be found at Fully Booked, Bonifacio High Street(The new area beside Serendra and Market Market), Fort Bonifacio.

A copy is at a hefty price of 700 pesos(699, to be exact :p)

Bili na! Limited stock lang 'to.

And Azztro, maraming akong pwedeng concepts. Baka gusto mong makita. ;)

wow talaga thanks for the heads-up!!!

ok cge post mo n lng d2 pra makahingi rin ng opinions ung ibang members... which by the way napapansin ko lang na in the last 3 pages of this forum eh 4 lng ang active na nagpopost.. ei to all members who is currently not active plis post again and be active, it'll be fun to see you active again... peace out!!!

posting to be active...hahaha

holy cow that's pretty expensive, question yung hullabaloo soundtrack is it a cd only? I want a dvd of Hullabaloo sana. As for the cd, will think about it first, already got all their songs thanks to bootleggers ;)

Hey guio you should really post it here, I wan a MUSE shirt too, maybe we can have a bulk order to azztro's contact baka makamura tayo.

@arias, good job for recruiting another muser

posting to be active...hahaha

holy cow that's pretty expensive, question yung hullabaloo soundtrack is it a cd only? I want a dvd of Hullabaloo sana. As for the cd, will think about it first, already got all their songs thanks to bootleggers ;)

Hey guio you should really post it here, I wan a MUSE shirt too, maybe we can have a bulk order to azztro's contact baka makamura tayo.

@arias, good job for recruiting another muser

Sige, I'll post it.

Sana lang mawala ang aking katamaran. :p

But somehow, I want to change it :stunned:

Maybe the position of Muse and Starlight needs to be change

[edit] nope, the area with Starlight just looks plain

it's good. try making another one with Showbiz in it. I want a shirt with that design.

Sige, I'll post it.

Sana lang mawala ang aking katamaran. :p

badabing badaboom...wala na ang katamaran mo :LOL: