and the music spoke

Subconscious Enigma

The dove coos gently in the corner as my eyes awaken to a music dancing with the subtle folds within the heart. Memories caress my daydreams like gentle summer currents with the secret notes of leaves sighing in tune to a natural harmonic above us all. Within these moments of absolution I hope with all the depths of my heart that this is true. Now in this blessed moment I know it is true.

Oh dear Muse, a new universe awaits. Within these wings awaits a ship of dreams and oceans vast beyond space tides and fickle fates. Destiny is here. The music spoke ...

Edited by Subconscious Enigma

The dove coos gently in the corner as my eyes awaken to a music dancing with the subtle folds within the heart. Memories caress my daydreams like gentle summer currents with the secret notes of leaves sighing in tune to a natural harmonic above us all. Within these moments of absolution I hope with all the depths of my heart that this is true. Now in this blessed moment I know it is true.

Oh dear Muse, a new universe awaits. Within these wings awaits a ship of dreams and oceans vast beyond space tides and fickle fates. Destiny is here. The music spoke ...

That's just like, your opinion, man