Help buying tickets

Stanmr

I dont know if this is the correct place to post this but i"ll try to be clear.

This Monday will be my first time buying tickets for a gig (in October/México) through internet in Ticketmaster.

I got my credit card number, my security code (3 dígits), when it expires, and credit card owner name. What else do i need? I have the oportunity to buy them through member presale and i want to buy them before they run out.

Thanks in advance

The best people to ask would be ticketmaster customer service as they are the one selling the tickets not us but in general all you need is your card details and your address where your card is registered.

The best people to ask would be ticketmaster customer service as they are the one selling the tickets not us but in general all you need is your card details and your address where your card is registered.

Thank you

I dont know if this is the correct place to post this but i"ll try to be clear.

This Monday will be my first time buying tickets for a gig (in October/México) through internet in Ticketmaster.

I got my credit card number, my security code (3 dígits), when it expires, and credit card owner name. What else do i need? I have the oportunity to buy them through member presale and i want to buy them before they run out.

Thanks in advance

SEND ME PM! Soy de México :) i'll explain you everything, and my experience :)

SEND ME PM! Soy de México :) i'll explain you everything, and my experience :)

Te acabo de mandar mensaje pero en la carpeta de mensajes enviados no aparece nada sin embargo me decía que el mensaje había sido enviado con éxito. Muchas gracias :)