Sign in to follow this  
zomuse

2013-04-16 Dead Star, Madison Square Garden, NY, multicam

YAY! Thank you for this! Now I can relive it forever :love: (With more than just my own incredibly shaky version :chuckle:) What an amazing performance :D And ahhhhhh, I love watching the "Dead Star? Alright, but no one else knows it apart from you" because I was the one he was looking at/pointed at when he said it <3 and that was the part I didn't' get on video with mine. So thank you even more! (Yes, I know that with stuff like that people always think he was pointing at them, but he legitimately was XD The people around me think he singled me out because I had just given him a rose about 2 minutes before this happened Hahaha)

Downloading now!! :D

EDIT: Hmm... Trying to download, that is! :( Says 0 Seeds... Gonna keep it running and hopefully it will kick-in and start DLing later on!

Edited by TrebleRose689

YAY! Thank you for this! Now I can relive it forever :love: (With more than just my own incredibly shaky version :chuckle:) What an amazing performance :D And ahhhhhh, I love watching the "Dead Star? Alright, but no one else knows it apart from you" because I was the one he was looking at/pointed at when he said it <3 and that was the part I didn't' get on video with mine. So thank you even more! (Yes, I know that with stuff like that people always think he was pointing at them, but he legitimately was XD The people around me think he singled me out because I had just given him a rose about 2 minutes before this happened Hahaha)

Downloading now!! :D

EDIT: Hmm... Trying to download, that is! :( Says 0 Seeds... Gonna keep it running and hopefully it will kick-in and start DLing later on!

Aww that's really cool! That part always make me smile, he's so sweet :happy:

I was using the wrong tracker before (lol) it's seeding now