PreSale for Salt Lake City

musearemyrockgods

I am very disappointed in the presale for the Salt Lake City show on September 19th. I am a devoted fan and had preregistered on this website prior to the 8th, and thought that the presale would be fantastic. I ended up buying 8 tickets and they weren't great seats, but I assumed they were the best available. When ticket sales opened up for everyone this morning, there were way better seats available. I couldn't buy them because I couldn't afford to buy 8 additional tickets. So the presale was a huge joke. I'm so sad.

it's always iffy with presales in regards to reserved seating.

This was stated on the Members area where the code was listed:

"Please note that where available, we have made every effort to ensure that a range of seats and standing tickets are for sale in these pre-sales, but quantities and types of ticket available will vary across the dates. More tickets in all categories will be available in the general sales."

So it's kind of a risk and you can't assume that the pre-sale will hoard all the closest seats as of course they keep an alloted amount of the closer and better view seats for general sale as well.

Keep in mind the pre-sales DO have good tickets. And bad.

Think of the arena as a pizza, and the presales usually have a (small) piece of it. So, some GA, some good seats, and some bad.

If you get to a pre-sale late, there's often a chance you can get better seats from the general sale. However, shows that sell out fast, you're sometimes better off taking the pre-sale.

There's just no way they would let ALL the good seats sell out during a pre-sale.

Archived