Requested Wedding Gift from Muse!

JLykins2

My friends Justin and Liz Vitullo are getting married on February 23 in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Muse is their favorite band. The following day, they will be in Orlando and have purchased tickets to attend the Muse concert on the first day of their honeymoon. I was hoping to be able to upgrade them to backstage passes (which I would buy as their wedding gift) or if Muse could play a song in honor of them at the show, or anything really to make their night just that more special. If anyone knows anything about how I could help this happen, PLEASE get back to me! Thank you!

There are much more than 10,000 people at every Muse concert. Think about how many of them are dedicated fans who have just married or are celebrating their 30th birthday at the show or have just left hospital after a long illness or whatever and so on. They all have close friends that would love to give a very special present to that very special person.... but Muse would be quite busy dedicating songs and handing out backstage passes if they all asked for it.... (Actually I would guess there are more "special people" at the venue every night than songs on the setlist...)

You could try to win that Backstage Experience competition thing for them, or whatever competitions local radio stations might run. Very small chance though, but still a chance.

Archived