Mismatch Wireless Receiver/Transmitter

Tyger16

Was interested to know if it works. I was looking at the AKG WMS 40 Pro and liked it but was struggling to find a place where you can buy more of the transmitters intended to be used with it.

So given that its a multi channel receiver, can you use multiple transmitters with it? (it says simultaneous use)

Also, would any transmitter on the same frequency as one of the nine channels work with the receiver or does it need to be the one specifically designed for the receiver?

basically all I need is to be able to use two guitars during a gig but using the same receiver and separate transmitters. Not having to switch different transmitters on and off all the time would be better as well. Any suggestions product wise? I've been looking around but not got very far.

I'd say for simplicity sake, might just be easier/cheaper to just change the guitar and have the same transmitter. Might be a few more seconds than you're intending but it makes so little difference in the end.

As far as answers to which transmitters and that, check the manuals related to the products.

Archived