Help Required: Searching For A Wallpaper!

Richardrfo

Hello all, long time fan (obviously) and until now unregistered lurker of the forums!

Back in mid-2006 I was using the below wallpaper on my laptop, but lost it in March 2010 after my external hard drive finally gave up the ghost and so the only version I could find was a small, poor quality image I'd posted of my desktop on a forum back then. I'm almost certain I found it in a thread on this forum as opposed to any other Muse forums, so thought it'd be my best bet to come ask any long-standing members for some help in recovering it if at all possible? I've spent a long while searching for it to no avail and so felt the next step was to ask the masses. Any ideas?

desktopxe0.png

I absolutely loved it from the moment I first saw it, I loved the colours and atmosphere, it gave me a feeling of excitement as it was the wallpaper I found and used before my first Muse show (Wembley, 22/11/06) and so it holds a certain sentimental value.

I absolutely loved it from the moment I first saw it, I loved the colours and atmosphere, it gave me a feeling of excitement as it was the wallpaper I found and used before my first Muse show (Wembley, 22/11/06) and so it holds a certain sentimental value.

Fair enough. I hope you find it but I can't help.

It was from 2006 since it was the Black Holes & Revelations tour, something keeps making me think it's Lisbon, but I've not been able to find anything from that show yet while I've been going through galleries. Any help would be much appreciated! :)

Archived