Seriously, why care if they play Guiding Light about every gig? U2's got a setlist FULL of those kind of songs, because they work incredibly well live. Whine all you want about the setlist, but if you weren't even there, why bother? All you do is ridiculing those who where having the time of their lives listening to, in my opinion, an epic stadium anthem with a dead-heavy guitar-solo!

Seriously, why care if they play Guiding Light about every gig? U2's got a setlist FULL of those kind of songs, because they work incredibly well live. Whine all you want about the setlist, but if you weren't even there, why bother? All you do is ridiculing those who where having the time of their lives listening to, in my opinion, an epic stadium anthem with a dead-heavy guitar-solo!

So Muse plays Guiding Light live because U2's songs works live?

Guiding Light does NOT work well live.

:LOL: what destroys your point is that Guiding Light is utter shite live.

Guiding Light is one of the worst live experiences I've ever had. It's just so... useless. I mean they had to resort to fucking streamer cannons to make it entertaining enough so that people didn't use it for a bathroom break.

U2 are a shower of piss though.

NEXT.

Isn't it obvious? The youtube video is showing us all how great of a live experience the song is.

Silly me. I always forget about youtube being a reliable way to tell how good a song is live. Watching a youtube video is basically like being there.

Archived