Candy tangerine help

Dudge

Hi is there anyone in the Oxford/Swindon area that has a candy tangerine Fender..I have a Fender Jazz bass coming and want to get it sprayed the same as Chris Jazz...I want to get it as close to a proper Fender colour and could do with a colour match. I can bring swatches to you if you are 20 mile radius of Swindon or Oxford.

I have been down to Fender CS route and they weren't all that helpful, which is unusual for them...

Can anyone help..if so post or PM me..Many thanks

I am on BC as well...doesn't have to be a jazz..they did Teles and strats etc...it is difficult to get a colour from photos as the beauty of this colour is its ever changing hue...

I think it is a fantastic colour so really want to get it right...

Cheers

Sorry, I haven't seen you ask over there. There are a lot more members who own a lot more basses and guitars than here. They also may be able to point you in the right direction of a guitar shop with one in stock, or perhaps supply you with a colour code ( I don't know if you have codes for paint colours like you do on the computer?). Just a suggestion :)

Sorry, I haven't seen you ask over there. There are a lot more members who own a lot more basses and guitars than here. They also may be able to point you in the right direction of a guitar shop with one in stock, or perhaps supply you with a colour code ( I don't know if you have codes for paint colours like you do on the computer?). Just a suggestion :)

No takers yet on BC! Going to see my spray guy tomorrow..aparantly house of Kolor candy Tangerine is pretty close...shall have to see. Thanks for your help so far..

No takers yet on BC! Going to see my spray guy tomorrow..aparantly house of Kolor candy Tangerine is pretty close...shall have to see. Thanks for your help so far..

I know this may sound strange, but try a car shop for car paints? They could try and match it up.

Thanks guys...It would appear that House of kolor is close but they do 2...1 kandy and a shimrin paint..sort of a metallic that is supposed to look like candy. The colour of the candy is also dictated by the amount of coats applied as it is a semi transparant finish...arrrgh

So please if anyone has a Fender in this colour I really need your help. I have found some decent photos but I would love to see one in the flesh....

Cheers

Archived