Can somebody do a super-quick tab of this? (Two chords)

Anxyous

Hey!

I was wondering, if anybody would be kind enough to do a quick tab of the intro of a song?

The song is called 'Blanc', and can be found in the player of this site: http://www.myspace.com/courslapin

As far as I can tell, it's just two arpeggiated chords, so if you could find out, what the chords are, and really quickly work at a strumming pattern, I'll send you a big hug :happy:

Thanks!

never written out a tab before so try my best, I feel like I'm missing something but I guess this will be okay as a start;

tis in Drop D

e|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

b|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

g|----------------------0----------------------------------------0------------------

d|--------4---------------------4-----------------4---------------------4--------- x2

a|-------------5---------------------5-----------------5---------------------5----

d|----0------------0-------0------------------0------------0-------0--------------

e|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

b|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

g|----------------------0----------------------------------------0------------------

d|---------2---------------------2-----------------2---------------------2--------- x2

a|-------------3---------------------3-----------------3---------------------3----

d|----3------------3-------3------------------3------------3-------3--------------

never written out a tab before so try my best, I feel like I'm missing something but I guess this will be okay as a start;

tis in Drop D

d|--------4---------------------4-----------------4---------------------4--------- x2

a|-------------5---------------------5-----------------5---------------------5----

d|----0------------0-------0------------------0------------0-------0--------------

d|---------2---------------------2-----------------2---------------------2--------- x2

a|-------------3---------------------3-----------------3---------------------3----

d|----3------------3-------3------------------3------------3-------3--------------

Thank you very much, I'll send you a hug sometime later :happy:

You get one too, James! :D

Archived