Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

INTERESTING is the right word :LOL:

3 dogs? gosh... glad we only have one :chuckle: I am so lazy today also! REALLY LAZY! I'm sitting on the same place now like I have at lunch time :chuckle:

What are you up to tonight/tomorrow?

yeah...we have actually one dog...but moms friend is away so we look after her 2 dogs:happy: really fun:rolleyes: I mean I love dogs...but not now:chuckle:

Im lazy every time....its like my disease:chuckle:

tonight Im planning to listen to one Muse radio interview (I put it to my iPod) and tomorrow....dont know yet...nothing special:happy: just relaxing

what about you???

Hiiii :) The piano's coming tomorrow :eek: I'm excited. But yay, I'm ill again...:(

yaaay thats great:dance:

ooh...thats not good....hope you get better soon:kiss:

cap0272.jpg

Yes! Better than love was the last one, one of the songs you can dance to! But the crowed was a little bit boring :stunned: Whatever! I had fun :happy: You should check out the other songs. If you have skype I can send you some tracks (StephanieTPF@web.de = my skype account; feel free to add me)

I like that song :happy: sorry I don't have skype :erm: can you give me some song titles? I can search for them on youtube :happy:

d4359959-bac1-42ed-8895-1560982222d3.jpg

Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold :LOL:

It doesn't matter, it's still fun :happy:

Yeah, it's still fun working out piano parts to Muse (and other bands) songs even if I'm painfully slow :LOL: And I managed to teach myself Space Dementia! :awesome: That's my highest achievement :chuckle:

I'm off from here. Might watch some videos and bed after that...

Night,night:kiss:

Night night Anne :kiss:

Marshall.jpg

oh,sorry guys. :chuckle: i'm back. i'll have some Russian vodka now. :eyebrows::awesome:

07.jpg

oh Kris, you drinking again???:LOL:

i want something too:ninja: something like egg liqueur...you know what is that???

4767779698_5d90e0a609_b.jpg

I'm off from here. Might watch some videos and bed after that...

Night,night:kiss:

night:kiss:

gx2.jpg

I play piano too :happy:. I find it really relaxing and .. hm.. it always calms me down a bit :)

I can't play the piano, but I can play the violin :happy: If I start to play it when I'm mad, well... I have broken two bows now :$ I shouldn't try to get myself calm by playing. :LOL:

Yeah, it's still fun working out piano parts to Muse (and other bands) songs even if I'm painfully slow :LOL: And I managed to teach myself Space Dementia! :awesome: That's my highest achievement :chuckle:

Ooooooh Space Dementia! I want to learn it. And Exogenesis lll would be great :happy:

I can't play the piano, but I can play the violin :happy: If I start to play it when I'm mad, well... I have broken two bows now :$ I shouldn't try to get myself calm by playing. :LOL:

aww :LOL:

but playing piano will be easier if you already can play violin :yesey:

vlcsnap3238673ih3.jpg

oooh...i want:$

I love it:stongue: last time I had it was...in March on my b-day:eek: damn its a long time!!! have to change it:yesey::eyebrows:

when we talk about this...it reminds me of:

mattbellamy2753548.jpg

oh,girl. :noey: it's been too long! what's the drinking age in Slovakia?

haha,yes that pic!that's how i felt yesterday,actually. :$ xD