Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

aww, it looks a bit different in my school but I'm sure you'll do well.

I keep my fingers crossed for you!:D:kiss:

vegoose2007musejg007.jpg

All my fingers and toes.. if possible crossed for you! :kiss:

2nd year of Alevels, 1st year is much harder though, but i passed exams last year with a B,C,C and D so that was ok :)

Yeah im starting to freak out about that exam, as i have no idea what it is about :stunned:

Yup they are! I was in hospital on Tues, having a minor mole op, but i got the nurses to put Muse on the CD thing for me which calmed me down....cant stand injections :$

Awwh dont worry, GCSE's will be ok, i promise :)

dvll4m.jpg

Well done on pasing your exams. You can drop one of the subjects in your second year, right? :shifty:

Ahh. Just revise the best you can and have positive thoughts! :D

Bless you! :supersad: Hope the op went smoothly :kiss: I'd be so tempted to like pretend to sing and air guitar it'd be embarassing :facepalm:

eyebrowshahahahahah.jpg

Well done on pasing your exams. You can drop one of the subjects in your second year, right? :shifty:

Ahh. Just revise the best you can and have positive thoughts! :D

Bless you! :supersad: Hope the op went smoothly :kiss: I'd be so tempted to like pretend to sing and air guitar it'd be embarassing :facepalm:

eyebrowshahahahahah.jpg

Thanks you :D Yeah you can drop one, but i was doing 5 to start with...bad idea dont do it!! :LOL: and my advice... Do NOT take Biology, it is the hardest thing i ever did, i dropped it back in January last year after getting a U and revising only for the Subject :facepalm:

:$ Thanks, yeah it wasnt too bad, until they realised they didnt put the anaesthetic in the bottom part...and it was where the first stitch went...and a hole happened to appear in the pillow next to my hand...

:chuckle: I did start humming to my self :$ I bet there where all like WTF :wtf:

2uhx25h.jpg

EDIT: Also another amazing eyebrow picture...i shall be stealing :fear:

Guest jessychickin
Jess! :dance:

I'm feeling the red hair Matt tonight. :awesome:

I'm great thankyou, have the house to myself... listening to haarp :yesey: You? :D

Bellamy28.jpg

P.S

Sort of love this gif I've found! :chuckle:

mattbellamy21.gif

Georgia :D:dance:

I am too, I love Matt's red hair :happy:

matthew-bellamy-matthew-bellamy-9259092-335-500.jpg<333

OOOOH HAARP, WINTASTIC!!!!

I'm great thanks, just chilling before logging off to watch Glee with mum & dad :p

Actually listening to The Killers atm! :)

OH MAI GAWD! That gif is amazing! =)

hello! :happy:

fine :) how're you?

Howdy! I'm greeeat thanks! =)

Matthew-Bellamy-matthew-bellamy-10953199-581-800.jpg

Edited by jessychickin

Thanks you Yeah you can drop one, but i was doing 5 to start with...bad idea dont do it!! and my advice... Do NOT take Biology, it is the hardest thing i ever did, i dropped it back in January last year after getting a U and revising only for the Subject :facepalm:

Thanks, yeah it wasnt too bad, until they realised they didnt put the anaesthetic in the bottom part...and it was where the first stitch went...and a hole happened to appear in the pillow next to my hand...

:chuckle: I did start humming to my self :$ I bet there where all like WTF :wtf:

2uhx25h.jpg

EDIT: Also another amazing eyebrow picture...i shall be stealing :fear:

Yes I think 5 is the limit we can take, I forget if that includes General Studies or not. :erm: I don't think I'll be taking biology. :chuckle: If I do decide to select any science ones it'd probably do Physics because I'm really enjoying to do it right now.

Oh my god that's terrible. :supersad: Silly, careless people working at the NHS these days. Haha! What were you humming?:happy:

Do you realise you've got me searching Matt Bellamy eyebrows?:fear::LOL:

aww, thanks, you're so nice. :awesome:

Thankyou. :$

tumblr_lalmiotJVh1qdeug0o1_400.jpg

Georgia

I am too, I love Matt's red hair

matthew-bellamy-matthew-bellamy-9259092-335-500.jpg<333

OOOOH HAARP, WINTASTIC!!!!

I'm great thanks, just chilling before logging off to watch Glee with mum & dad :p

Actually listening to The Killers atm! :)

OH MAI GAWD! That gif is amazing! =)

Always have a soft spot for the red hair. ;)

HAARP = Wintastic. :chuckle: That is an epic review of HAARP. :rolleyes:

Your Mum & Dad watch Glee? :eek: I used to watch it but sort of just grew off it really, still think some of its hilarious :erm:

What Killers song? :D

:LOL:

:ninja:

redw.gif

LMAO.

That gif couldn't suit this thread more!

Hello:happy:62.jpg

How're you? :happy:

Yes I think 5 is the limit we can take, I forget if that includes General Studies or not. :erm: I don't think I'll be taking biology. :chuckle: If I do decide to select any science ones it'd probably do Physics because I'm really enjoying to do it right now.

Oh my god that's terrible. :supersad: Silly, careless people working at the NHS these days. Haha! What were you humming?:happy:

Do you realise you've got me searching Matt Bellamy eyebrows?:fear::LOL:

Thankyou. :$

tumblr_lalmiotJVh1qdeug0o1_400.jpg

Uprising :happy: They had The Resistance CD, so the NHS weren't to shabby for once :p

WIN on Matt Bellamys eyebrows...although if he read this...god knows what he would be thinking! haha!!

Ahh we don't have to do general studies, I do Geography, Environmental Studies, World Development and English Lit...I plan to save the World :fear::happy:

Guest jessychickin

Logging off now girls, only a flying visit.. Again :supersad:

I have all next week off, I'll be on here much more often! :D

Bye everyone :happy:

242908681_13d00db0da.jpg?v=0

Edit : I'll reply to missed comments @me tomorrow :)

Uprising :happy: They had The Resistance CD, so the NHS weren't to shabby for once :p

WIN on Matt Bellamys eyebrows...although if he read this...god knows what he would be thinking! haha!!

Ahh we don't have to do general studies, I do Geography, Environmental Studies, World Development and English Lit...I plan to save the World :fear::happy:

I am proud! I want to know where if where I go to has these type of amazing CD's and if not I'm going to take in my own selection. :phu:

:chuckle:

I could imagine him reading you talking about those unff eyebrows of him like.. :wtf::LOL:

Omg. :stunned: We dont have half of those options.. what do you do in World Development? I imagine it's a bit like Citizenship? :eek:

TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH MUSE'S MUSIC. :fear:

*huggles back*

yes it is :chuckle: I prefer the original pic

:happy:. Hope everything's going well.

:chuckle:. Haven't seen it though, or was it on this thread earlier?

How're you? :happy:

Pretty good, thanks. You?:happy:

Logging off now girls, only a flying visit.. Again :supersad:

I have all next week off, I'll be on here much more often! :D

Bye everyone :happy:

242908681_13d00db0da.jpg?v=0

Edit : I'll reply to missed comments @me tomorrow :)

Ok, I should go do something useful now :chuckle:

bye everybody :happy::kiss:

]

Bye:happy:

I am proud! I want to know where if where I go to has these type of amazing CD's and if not I'm going to take in my own selection. :phu:

:chuckle:

I could imagine him reading you talking about those unff eyebrows of him like.. :wtf::LOL:

Omg. :stunned: We dont have half of those options.. what do you do in World Development? I imagine it's a bit like Citizenship? :eek:

TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH MUSE'S MUSIC. :fear:

Haha i hope so, i hope NHS hospitals every where do! :D

yeah same i could seem him reading it and replying with some wierd comment and id be all like :facepalm::eek:

Really! thats bad, i hope they get you more options, Erm World Development is basically, about poverty, ways of developing the world and sustainable development, the teacher we have makes it fun, we got to go London once, to go to Bono's "One" agency and meet them and discuss poverty with them :D Was Epic, and now they contact us like once a month to do some work up north for them and raise awareness :D We also got "One" tshirts :happy:

2qjm5v5.jpg