Doing Muse related homework

Levus

So I'm studying music theory and sound engineering at college and my homework is to research and write a script for a 4-6 minute radio documentary on my favourite artist.

Other than noting the style changes between albums and mentioning on how they started out, what with being called Rocket Baby Dolls beforehand and originating from Teignmouth, what should I mention in this radio documentary? Remember I gotta keep it within 4-6 minutes long.

Have you included/think about including the different labels they signed on with? (Like Mavrick, Mushroom, etc?) Because around the Showbiz/Origin Of Symmetry Era they had different labels in different countries and were kinda all over the place. Something I learned from watching this, if you haven't already:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRn3eslkiLA&feature=player_embedded

Hope that helps. :)

And good luck with the radio documentary!

You could reed the "out of this world" biography.It mentions the labels, as said above, and some stuff about the songs themselves. One of the things it does is talk about how some songs were made, going from riffs to actual song from the album . It's a good book.:D A lot of info but just use the relevant interesting parts . Hope that helps

Have you included/think about including the different labels they signed on with? (Like Mavrick, Mushroom, etc?) Because around the Showbiz/Origin Of Symmetry Era they had different labels in different countries and were kinda all over the place. Something I learned from watching this, if you haven't already:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRn3eslkiLA&feature=player_embedded

Hope that helps. :)

And good luck with the radio documentary!

Woah thanks, I think I now know everything I need to know about Muse for this project.

That whole thing made me kinda hyped for a 6th album.:LOL:

Archived