Tee Shirt Prices @ Gigs

MurfAtHome

The T-shirts I saw in San Diego were going for $32 (the same ones that were $25 in Phoenix). I spent $64 on two shirts, but since my sis is a brand-new Muser, she deserved a souvenir :awesome: (and I couldn't resist getting another one for myself, lol).

Are there new tshirt designs for this leg or are they basically the same shirts with new dates on the back? :shifty:

The T-shirts I saw in San Diego were going for $32 (the same ones that were $25 in Phoenix). I spent $64 on two shirts, but since my sis is a brand-new Muser, she deserved a souvenir :awesome: (and I couldn't resist getting another one for myself, lol).

yeah LOS ANGELES tees were priced at $32.00 and because it was my girlfriend's double first...

1st epic huge concert ever

1st MUSE concert ever

and...

because it's her birthday month...

i bought her one too

woo hoo!

Most of the shirts were $32, I got the grey one and it had tour dates from earlier in the year (Which is fine because I saw them in April) I forget how much the jacket cost, but It was a black one with dark blue trim. It has the band's name on the back...that's all I can recall from memory. $70? The souvenir stand was the first place I hit up as soon as I walked into the place because I don't like fighting the crowds either. :rolleyes: I'm kicking myself for not getting that jacket...:(

Most of the shirts were $32, I got the grey one and it had tour dates from earlier in the year (Which is fine because I saw them in April) I forget how much the jacket cost, but It was a black one with dark blue trim. It has the band's name on the back...that's all I can recall from memory. $70? The souvenir stand was the first place I hit up as soon as I walked into the place because I don't like fighting the crowds either. :rolleyes: I'm kicking myself for not getting that jacket...:(

hmmm a jacket. id have to see it in person. :stunned:

when do they start putting out merch?

hmmm a jacket. id have to see it in person. :stunned:

when do they start putting out merch?

It's a nifty looking jacket, imo. They should have the merch set up before you go in. The hard part is figuring out what it is that you want, I s'pose. Just remember, the shirt with the price on it is the front and the one directly below it, that's the same color, is the back of said shirt. Sounds like something you'd notice just from observation, but there were a lot of people around me that couldn't figure that one out...:LOL:

Archived