Matt Kirby - Directed Hysteria

NatalieCullen

Hi Guys,

Im really hoping someone here can help me, im doing a study on Muses music videos and in particular Hysteria,(YAY ME) but I really cant find any details about Matt Kirby who directed this at all! Ive tried Muse Wiki, normal wiki, music director databases and even though his name is mentioned there are no real details about him! I pretty much have looked everywhere I could possibly think of!

Any help would be AMAZING as I cant submit it without looking into his work as an individual director along side the general Hysteria video stuff!

THANKYOU!! x x :D

Hi Guys,

Im really hoping someone here can help me, im doing a study on Muses music videos and in particular Hysteria,(YAY ME) but I really cant find any details about Matt Kirby who directed this at all! Ive tried Muse Wiki, normal wiki, music director databases and even though his name is mentioned there are no real details about him! I pretty much have looked everywhere I could possibly think of!

Any help would be AMAZING as I cant submit it without looking into his work as an individual director along side the general Hysteria video stuff!

THANKYOU!! x x :D

UK version?

Its Matt Kirkby, innit?

Edit: also, go easy on the font.

thanks guys, we did find the Matt Kirkby spelling but I went for what was on the Muse Wiki, I was hoping to find out what he is doing now as some of the directors have gone on to be pretty big nowadays! I was hoping to google his name and have the world open up to me, ah for the simple life! I shall continue searching for the Kirkby!

Gratis for all the help!!! :D

thanks guys, we did find the Matt Kirkby spelling but I went for what was on the Muse Wiki, I was hoping to find out what he is doing now as some of the directors have gone on to be pretty big nowadays! I was hoping to google his name and have the world open up to me, ah for the simple life! I shall continue searching for the Kirkby!

Yeah I think the Muse wiki is wrong, probably because Kirkby is an unusual last name. I'm pretty sure that he hasn't done anything hugely big since, but I know that Justin Theroux was in the video, and Muse have had some other pretty well known directors, like the director of Supermassive Black Hole, Floria Sigismondi, who's directed for other famous artists.

Google it as "mat kirkby" (with one t) and you will find much, much more - including what he is doing now.

Here's one bio that came up:

http://www.rsafilms.com/company/rsa-uk/interactive/director/mat-kirkby

Archived