I need Help please!

Mr.Vinny

• 2 weeks later...
if someone could give me feedback about my unintended firs try ever cover would be appreciated :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb8oDEocmgQ&feature=player_embedded#!

Hi there!

Its better than the other one but Matts voice goes very high and the falsetto/higher parts are very hard to nail without training (Matt did it but he is a superstar sorry:$)... And you dont have a bad voice but not sure you can go high enough to sing Unintended or a lot of Muse songs since they all pretty much need high pitches, sorry if i sounded harsh but i have a tell the truth and only the truth policy:LOL:

Hi there!

Its better than the other one but Matts voice goes very high and the falsetto/higher parts are very hard to nail without training (Matt did it but he is a superstar sorry:$)... And you dont have a bad voice but not sure you can go high enough to sing Unintended or a lot of Muse songs since they all pretty much need high pitches, sorry if i sounded harsh but i have a tell the truth and only the truth policy:LOL:

i'm able to go very high actually , but like you said it needs a bit of training wich i never had and dont be sorry i am not actually seriously planning to replace matthew bellamy in the near future ..i'll never be perfect like him :D i did that because i was bored on a lonely stormy evening without my Favorite band cd's and dvd's :LOL:

Archived