chris25.jpg

Mmmmmm!

I would pic spam but im currently in the bath lol - just read the baby got back comment and almost swallowed half the bath water laughing! Everytime i hear that song now ill picture his butt!

Im gonna have to stop looking at pics of him whilst in the bath im suprised my mob hasnt drowned yet!!

I dont know if it was any good but did anyone see the you tube thing i put up this morn? Im not used to doing that sort of thing so i dont know how good it looks tbh but it is sexy if it does work!!

centerofattention.gif

Ok my mob almost took a dive when i saw this! Is this interview available to watch anywhere cos if so i want to watch it!!

Yea the KOC 1! Like i said dunno if its any good but i tried to edit him up close on harmonica! If anyone can do it better be my guest lol cos im rubbish at that sort of thing lol!

Ok my mob almost took a dive when i saw this! Is this interview available to watch anywhere cos if so i want to watch it!!

Yea the KOC 1! Like i said dunno if its any good but i tried to edit him up close on harmonica! If anyone can do it better be my guest lol cos im rubbish at that sort of thing lol!

[YT]

[/YT]