Editing Posts on Phone

WutDaFucksy

On my Sony Ericsson K800i and I can't edit my posts. I can reach the screen and can choose whether to delete or not, but can't select the area where the text is to edit it! If there's no way of changing it it's cool but I know I could edit them on the iTouch I used to have, just a bit strange to not be able to on this phone!

wow thats an old handset! i've no idea why but it's not a handset we support i'm afraid

:phu:

I have that phone and it took me a while before I knew how could do it. I'm still not sure how but I just scroll a lot (get cursor (is that how you call it on a phone?) on full version and then scroll sideways (left) and it gets on the text block, can't be any clearer sorry :LOL: And then it's a bitch trying to get back to save changes, sigh.

wow thats an old handset! i've no idea why but it's not a handset we support i'm afraid

Ok thanks :LOL: I do need a new phone

:phu:

I have that phone and it took me a while before I knew how could do it. I'm still not sure how but I just scroll a lot (get cursor (is that how you call it on a phone?) on full version and then scroll sideways (left) and it gets on the text block, can't be any clearer sorry :LOL: And then it's a bitch trying to get back to save changes, sigh.

But it always just skips the text block whatever I do :supersad:

Archived