My Unintended xx Becca

Muse in Nashville - 3/15/10

Sooo, I've been lurking around the bootleg area for a while hoping something from Nashville would pop up but nothing has so far...

Instead, I'll just start this off myself by asking - Did anyone get anything from the Nashville show? (Video/Audio) Thankss! :).

Sooo, I've been lurking around the bootleg area for a while hoping something from Nashville would pop up but nothing has so far...

Instead, I'll just start this off myself by asking - Did anyone get anything from the Nashville show? (Video/Audio) Thankss! :).

Erm. I have really crappy quality videos.

MK Ultra:

Time Is Running Out:

Uprising:

New Born:

Matt Unknowingly Being Recorded:

If you are going to watch any of them, I recommend New Born b/c that is when he gets super close to me besides on the last link. I decided to be very sketch/borderline stalkerish and recorded him will he was a mere 2 inches beside me. The quality when uploaded to youtube declined significantly, but you can still hear his voice. Haha.

i taped the whole show (audio/video.) Gonna upload it in the next week. i'll post something in here.

Much appreciated, thanks for your contribution :)

Say shaggy, any news of your bootleg?.

Yeah, as soon as i get my internet back up it's the 2nd thing i'm uploading. it'll be on musebootlegs then dime.