Anyone know who's opening?

Silversun Pickups, they are really good in fact I was just on a website called Shock Sessions or something and they had a 40 minute free proshot concert of them and they are great! Really looking forward to them as a support for muse :)

yeah bellamy'szetagirl, I could deal with that as well but as long as there is no wind.

Hey i have an idea, on top of the list where everyone is, can we get a list of people on here who are queing for barrier? I think id be a good idea to know who is gunna be in line so we can talk about it before hand and help everyone out..agree?

edit : not just like queing for barrier only, but people who will be in line pretty much haha

Update of the evening:

Glorious Resistance: GA

Wondervale: GA

Bellamy'szetagirl: GA

HighRevoltage: section 224 Row C

Elight- section 224 row A

Hardcoremidgit - GA

Exoval : section 114 - row H - seat 14

Ninja duck : under cover agent in the 100

Awaketochaseadream : conspiracy helper in the 100

I am GA for this show.. Add me to the list please.

Silversun Pickups, they are really good in fact I was just on a website called Shock Sessions or something and they had a 40 minute free proshot concert of them and they are great! Really looking forward to them as a support for muse :)

yeah bellamy'szetagirl, I could deal with that as well but as long as there is no wind.

Hey i have an idea, on top of the list where everyone is, can we get a list of people on here who are queing for barrier? I think id be a good idea to know who is gunna be in line so we can talk about it before hand and help everyone out..agree?

edit : not just like queing for barrier only, but people who will be in line pretty much haha

That's a good idea! I will queue from the morning. I have done my homework :nerd:, bought emergency blankets and will wear several layers of clothing. I'm up for taking turns in taking breaks and holding places.

Hello all, how are you? :D

News from City of lights: SNOW...original isn't it :p

Catching up now, every person wanting to be on the list will be ;)

Update of the 10th:

Glorious Resistance: GA

Wondervale: GA

Bellamy'szetagirl: GA

HighRevoltage: section 224 Row C

Elight: section 224 row A

Hardcoremidgit: GA

DreamOutLoud: GA (sure here you are :D)

ksilkw1: section 209 - row A - seats 4&5 (I added you, hope it's ok :$, but sorry no idea about the seats separation)

Exoval : section 114 - row H - seat 114

Ninja duck : under cover agent in the 100

Awaketochaseadream : conspiracy helper in the 100

Thanks, that's a great idea, my hands and feet are always so cold! I ordered them too :happy:

Wow, I hope the weather that day wont be too treacherous for you que-ers!

Just think, in exactly three weeks we will all be standing in 1st Mariner Arena enjoying the excitement that is Muse... so excited. :happy:

:dance: :dance: Can't wait!

Alright so que-ers for GA are so far:

wondervale

DreamOutLoud

hardcoremidgit

yeah this will be useful..where did you buy you emergency blankets wondervale?

You can add me to the GA queuers list, please. :D

I also want to get on the barrier (if it's at all possible) so I'm going to get there early. I have nothing else I need do that day. :happy:

I just (as in 5 minutes ago) ordered the emergency blankets from Amazon.com that Wondervale (thanks for the link :)) posted. I already had some hand & foot warmers.

I wonder how many other non muse-board people are gonna be there early for barrier/front spots...

I think all of us here should all wear something, on our coats possibly, that shows that we are a .mu member so we can tell at least that, since we might not know what each other looks like.

You can add me to the GA queuers list, please. :D

I also want to get on the barrier (if it's at all possible) so I'm going to get there early. I have nothing else I need do that day. :happy:

I just (as in 5 minutes ago) ordered the emergency blankets from Amazon.com that Wondervale (thanks for the link :)) posted. I already had some hand & foot warmers.

I wonder how many other non muse-board people are gonna be there early for barrier/front spots...

I think all of us here should all wear something, on our coats possibly, that shows that we are a .mu member so we can tell at least that, since we might not know what each other looks like.

yeahh i was wondering too..and i would imagine it shouldnt be like more then 10 people? im talkin like queing for barrier..your thoughts?

updated list of GA que-ers:

wondervale

DreamOutLoud

hardcoremidgit

bellamy'szetagirl

yeah il have to look into buying those blankets..il defiantly have hand/feet warmers and you can get those at Dicks or Walmart you dont need amazon i dont think.

seriously i cannot wait its killing me!

How early are you guys planning on getting there? Me, my brother and 2 friends also are trying to get as close as possible :eyebrows:

The only thing is, I'll be waking up in Philly that morning and I have to drive to Delaware to pick up my brother from school and then drive to Baltimore :chuckle:

so I'm hoping to make it there around 3 :/ hardly early at all...

I think to get a better idea' date=' I guess we'll have to wait to read the Atlanta gig thread and see what happened there on the 27th.[/quote']

yes exactly..im going to be in touch with muse.mu members for atlanta and fairfax ( and a lot of you guys are going to fairfax as well! ) and i have a friend going to the philli show.

theres 2 things i want to know:

1. what time did people arrive for barrier and what were the conditions at the barrier?

2. did they use the towers?

other then that i sorta want it to be a surprise, because i mean obviously from the europe tour setlists, i sorta dont wanna know my setlist before i actually hear that judging on how the setlist didnt change much ya know?

Archived