So will we know it's you and your friend by what you're wearing?

yeahh you'll probably put two and two together.

yeah they mayor of pittsburgh is doing a press conference about what we should do to stay safe..they brought the National Guard in? shouldnt they be down in Haiti?:)

yeah its sounds like the apocalypse..."Its time for something biblical....."

I have GA floor :happy:

Wow. I'm 5'6'' so I felt a little short with the snow up to my knees :chuckle:

Yeah, school is canceled for me today and tomorrow. Apparently there's more snow coming tomorrow. Hopefully this madness stops by the end of the Month!! It better not snow at the beginning of March :fear:

ugh...we are expecting another 10 to 20 inches tomorrow!!!!!!! grrr... get this snow over with damn it!

and it better be over with by first week of march....:mad:

I've got seats in the even 100's :shifty: and that's all I'm sayin' :shifty::p

:eek: dead-duck, so that's you who's been doing all the ticket racketing through your "hegemonial evil manipulative randomaniac network" and thus allocating all these awsome Chris siding tics to your ninja dedicated followers :eek::eek::LOL::p

:phu:in this case, here is the list going:

Glorious Resistance: GA

Wondervale: GA

Bellamy'szetagirl: GA

HighRevoltage: section 224 Row C

Elight- section 224 row A

Exoval : section 114 - row H - seat 14

Ninja duck : under cover agent - Attention, all bounty hunters must mobilize, high reward for discovery will be given out!!!

Do be carefull, Agent awaketochaseadream must also be part of this conspiracy!!!

(:p:p:p:p:D)

ugh...we are expecting another 10 to 20 inches tomorrow!!!!!!! grrr... get this snow over with damn it!

and it better be over with by first week of march....:mad:

ahhhh. :facepalm: I just want it to be the third :supersad:

Yes yes, I hope all this snow gets out of Maryland's system before Feb. is over. I don't wanna have to travel 100+ miles in the snow!

Haha, same :p Except I'm in the odd 100's.

:yesey: My mum might refuse to take me if that were the case... SNOW GO AWAY!!!! :fear:

:LOL:

:eek: dead-duck, so that's you who's been doing all the ticket racketing through your "hegemonial evil manipulative randomaniac network" and thus allocating all these awsome Chris siding tics to your ninja dedicated followers :eek::eek::LOL::p

Ninja duck : under cover agent - Attention, all bounty hunters must mobilize, high reward for discovery will be given out!!!

Do be carefull, Agent awaketochaseadream must also be part of this conspiracy!!!

(:p:p:p:p)

*cough* I have GA :shifty:

you must be not too far off from me.. We got 38.3 inches here in Elkridge, Md.. Ugh! No work today for me though...sweet!

and it was well past my knees here.. I am only 5ft 1in. :happy:

Ooh you're in Elkridge, so you got the biggest amount of snow from this storm. Actually you don't live too far from me really. Who knows, I might have seen you around before and didn't know it. :LOL:

Anyway, what's this I hear about us getting another couple feet of snow? :eek: It's never gonna melt by March! :noey:

Edit: :LOL: at the Baltimuse tag.

Ooh you're in Elkridge, so you got the biggest amount of snow from this storm. Actually you don't live too far from me really. Who knows, I might have seen you around before and didn't know it. :LOL:

Anyway, what's this I hear about us getting another couple feet of snow? :eek: It's never gonna melt by March! :noey:

Edit: :LOL: at the Baltimuse tag.

yep.. i wouldn't be surprised if we passed each other a few times.

and if this friggin snow doesnt melt my March 1.. I am gonna have a hissy fit.. Can we get some superhero, better yet someone give Chris a call I am sure he will come save us. :p

I AM SO DONE WITH THIS SNOW...:mad:

(:p:p:p:p:D)

:ninja:

do I need to bring a snow shovel to the gig? :LOL:

Goodness.. I hope all of you people in the area are okay and staying warm in the blizzard! Lets hope after all this is over, nice warm days will come melt this all in time for the gig!

hahaha seriously! i see you live in NC..your very lucky

however i cant complain..we got all the snow friday afternoon and so far ive missed monday and today's school:)

oh btw: hardcoremidgit - GA

My professor commutes from Baltimore City ( = 2 hour commute... which I think is crazy) and she canceled my only class for the day because they still haven't dug out any neighborhoods over there. So it looks like Baltimore is slow to the punch when it comes to cleaning up roads. I'm hoping for sufficient snow meltage in the three weeks between today and March 3rd, despite the fact that they're getting more snow this evening... sigh.

Update of the evening:

Hardcoremidgit - GA

Ninja duck : under cover agent in the 100

Awaketochaseadream : conspiracy helper in the 100

My professor commutes from Baltimore City ( = 2 hour commute... which I think is crazy) and she canceled my only class for the day because they still haven't dug out any neighborhoods over there. So it looks like Baltimore is slow to the punch when it comes to cleaning up roads. I'm hoping for sufficient snow meltage in the three weeks between today and March 3rd, despite the fact that they're getting more snow this evening... sigh.

yeah it should i guess...and as we talk about this there is a blizzard outside my window that is covering the 22" that is already there....#&^$!!!

yeah it should i guess...and as we talk about this there is a blizzard outside my window that is covering the 22" that is already there....#&^$!!!

gaaaaaaaaaah it's like 35 and raining here :noey: I think if it's going to be this cold and this wet the least it can do is have the decency to snow :phu:

do I need to bring a snow shovel to the gig? :LOL:

Goodness.. I hope all of you people in the area are okay and staying warm in the blizzard! Lets hope after all this is over, nice warm days will come melt this all in time for the gig!

:LOL: You might need one.

gaaaaaaaaaah it's like 35 and raining here :noey: I think if it's going to be this cold and this wet the least it can do is have the decency to snow :phu:

If I could deliver some of this snow to you, you know I would!! Hehe :p

:chuckle: I'd take it, I can work from home and walk to the store :shifty:

But in a perfect world it would be dry and at least 20deg warmer at both our houses! :awesome:

im just hoping for us GA que-ers ( hahahahahahaha without with dash its queers ) it will be a nice 50 degrees F :) but even thats wayy to much to ask for an East Coast early march.

Lets cross our fingers and hope for the best. :LOL:

(I'll take 35 or 40 degrees if there's no snow or rain....)

Archived