Arsenal ftw? :noey: I'm not sore because we LOST after a game that you guys didn't even deserve to win, but more because JT broke something AGAIN.

Oh well. We can all rally up against ManUre and their stupid luck. At least they're not top of the league yussss.

/football OT

aww.. sorry about JT..

NOT! :p

Please, do not burn my eyes with all the blueness... u guys won last year, stop being greedy! :p

aww.. sorry about JT..

NOT! :p

Please, do not burn my eyes with all the blueness... u guys won last year, stop being greedy! :p

-______- You're just jealous. Although you guys have Fabregas, you should cherish him and loooove him because he is what will save Arsenal in the long run!

We didn't get the PL title last season... stupid Man U. But League and FA Cup was pretty sweet after the shitty start :D

i meant last year's Arsenal vs Chelsea games.. didnt u guys win?? :stunned:

hah! Gallas plays for a better team this time around!

We didn't need a person like Gallas to play for Chelsea anyway. The manner of his departure was sour, that much is true, but he didn't conduct himself in the most fantastical way either.

We never won against you guys in the EPL last season if I remember... it was the draw between us that meant Man U got away with the title. :noey:

-______- You're just jealous. Although you guys have Fabregas, you should cherish him and loooove him because he is what will save Arsenal in the long run!

We didn't get the PL title last season... stupid Man U. But League and FA Cup was pretty sweet after the shitty start :D

am not jealous, aMUSEd really with chelsea fans after Mourinho left :p it's not only Fabregas, we have other great players and the best manager, Arsene Wenger and he's french which is always a plus in my book!

ah.. my bad then.. which means this win is even sweeter!

at least we're not supporting boring MU. Tevez and Hargreaves shouldn't be playing for them.

am not jealous, aMUSEd really with chelsea fans after Mourinho left :p it's not only Fabregas, we have other great players and the best manager, Arsene Wenger and he's french which is always a plus in my book!

at least we're not supporting boring MU. Tevez and Hargreaves shouldn't be playing for them.

yeah foreign player theres barely english players there

I agree tevez and hangreaves shudnt be in man u

I really HAte MAN U

Sure you have great players and promising players but you don't have great people like Fabregas. He's young, he's solid, and he's committed to Arsenal for the LT. Take Ronaldo for example - fantastic player, no one can deny that, but he's such an arrogant dickface!! I can't stand it lol.

We beat you guys in the League Cup final but that's about it I think.

Edit: Oh yeah and Henry wasn't a very good person for Arsenal either. He should've left long ago!! You guys are doing so much better without him - just take a look at last season compared to this season ahahaha actually wait he should've stayed :p

I have my doubts about Chelsea hanging on for the title esp now we don't have Drogba and JT but there's still a chance that Sheva will step up and stop being stupid. We're not TOO far behind, although I'm sure that Blackburn will be hard as to beat next week *sigh* Here's hoping for a good run for the last four games!

...wow, did I say four games? I don't know what I was thinking. Maybe I meant until the new year... sigh, whatever. How many are left, anyway, does anyone know?

Sure you have great players and promising players but you don't have great people like Fabregas. He's young, he's solid, and he's committed to Arsenal for the LT. Take Ronaldo for example - fantastic player, no one can deny that, but he's such an arrogant dickface!! I can't stand it lol.

Ronaldo yes very talented but so in love with himself

I really HAte MAN U

Hargreaves should've just stay in Germany.:rolleyes:

Edit: Oh yeah and Henry wasn't a very good person for Arsenal either. He should've left long ago!! You guys are doing so much better without him - just take a look at last season compared to this season ahahaha actually wait he should've stayed :p

I have my doubts about Chelsea hanging on for the title esp now we don't have Drogba and JT but there's still a chance that Sheva will step up and stop being stupid. We're not TOO far behind, although I'm sure that Blackburn will be hard as to beat next week *sigh* Here's hoping for a good run for the last four games!

That comment about ronaldo is GOLD! :LOL: someone's gonna be very angry once she reads all this MU haters posts.

Funny how u contradict yourself about Henry there. it's his choice really.. we don't need him to win the title this season. I adore him, but he left, so end of story. i don't follow him at barca anyways.. :(

what's up with sheva man? he needs to step up. i still think the title race is still open.. was hoping for liverpool to help spice things up.. but they were a let down.

EDIT: am not sure myself how many more games. the two of u are die hard fans! lol.come la.. give arsenal a chance this season. better than MU really..

Hargreaves should've just stay in Germany.:rolleyes:

That comment about ronaldo is GOLD! :LOL: someone's gonna be very angry once she reads all this MU haters posts.

Funny how u contradict yourself about Henry there. it's his choice really.. we don't need him to win the title this season. I adore him, but he left, so end of story. i don't follow him at barca anyways.. :(

what's up with sheva man? he needs to step up. i still think the title race is still open.. was hoping for liverpool to help spice things up.. but they were a let down.

EDIT: am not sure myself how many more games. the two of u are die hard fans! lol.come la.. give arsenal a chance this season. better then MU really..

sheva lost his magic

stupid abram

shud have bought kaka

Hahah well if last season was real shit, and now that Henry's gone and Arsenal are doing real well, he should've stayed with the Arses so that Chelsea have an awesome shot at the title :D:D

Yeah, I have no clue why Sheva is so hopeless. There was one game where he did well and scored (as did a whole lot of other Blues if I remember correctly) but that's about it :(

I don't know what to think about Liverpool eh. I don't follow them a lot to be honest, but it seems to me that Gerrard is the only person who is holding everything together. Whatever happened to Crouch? It's like he became a nobody after all that WC hype.

I really HAte MAN U

:mad: That's it this is war!

How can anyone call one of the most openly attack-minded side in Europe boring! One case in point: that 7 goal win against AS Roma! Even Fabregas gave Man U proper respect, citing us as one of the best counter-attacking sides.

And I remember Arsenal getting a last-gasp draw against Man U (gol kalam kabut by Gallas) and they were celebrating as if they'd won the game. So easy on ppl, the results wil tell....

Tevez and Hargreaves fit in Man U just nice, they know a good thing when they see it ;)

However, the truth must be spoken and I agree with the great Marcello Lippi in that Arsenal is playing the best football in Europe at the moment. Their passing and movement are breathtaking. Looking forward to a rematch against this very exciting side.

So there. No need for blind demeaning attacks innit?.

Faz, congratulations! U da smart lah.... Hope ur ok with the missing ur mom lagi *hugs*

Oh and Izmir used to look like Nutcracker, just not anymore....whatever, heheh.

Hahah well if last season was real shit, and now that Henry's gone and Arsenal are doing real well, he should've stayed with the Arses so that Chelsea have an awesome shot at the title :D:D

Yeah, I have no clue why Sheva is so hopeless. There was one game where he did well and scored (as did a whole lot of other Blues if I remember correctly) but that's about it :(

I don't know what to think about Liverpool eh. I don't follow them a lot to be honest, but it seems to me that Gerrard is the only person who is holding everything together. Whatever happened to Crouch? It's like he became a nobody after all that WC hype.

haha.. last season was shit for us. true .. maybe that's what made henry said goodbye to us. am so glad fabregas is still with us!

u guys are playing against 'em tonite eh? League Cup? that'll be interesting to watch. yeah Gerard is like the soul of that club. i wish he was french really, coz the english national team is rubbish. no offence to english fans out there. liverpool played quite well i thot earlier this season. they got torres man, so i had high expectation that rafa would use him well. but i dunno what happen la.. didnt really follow liverpool. do not underestimate crouch my friend.. god, why do i sound like a liverpool fan? haha..

i was quite surprised that u still follow the EPL in NZ.. dont they just show u rugby allllll the time there?

sheva lost his magic

stupid abram

shud have bought kaka

Oh No. KAKA is ours!!!! he deserve to win FIFA's best player award.

:mad: That's it this is war!

How can anyone call one of the most openly attack-minded side in Europe boring! One case in point: that 7 goal win against AS Roma! Even Fabregas gave Man U proper respect, citing us as one of the best counter-attacking sides.

And I remember Arsenal getting a last-gasp draw against Man U (gol kalam kabut by Gallas) and they were celebrating as if they'd won the game. So easy on ppl, the results wil tell....

Tevez and Hargreaves fit in Man U just nice, they know a good thing when they see it ;)

However, the truth must be spoken and I agree with the great Marcello Lippi in that Arsenal is playing the best football in Europe at the moment. Their passing and movement are breathtaking. Looking forward to a rematch against this very exciting side.

So there. No need for blind demeaning attacks innit?.

Faz, congratulations! U da smart lah.... Hope ur ok with the missing ur mom lagi *hugs*

Oh and Izmir used to look like Nutcracker, just not anymore....whatever, heheh.

u are rite, how can i forget that 7 goals game against Roma. pure luck maybe? :p

what do u mean gol kelam kabut? the ball CLEARLY CROSSED THE LINE and it was a well deserved draw, my friend. Thank you, they are playing the fantastic football this season. :happy:

Thanks! not that smart actually. just lucky..

boring aidiladha this year coz my mom is not around.. i just made the most horrible looking and taste rendang ever. i had to buy some rendang just now.. lol.

Selamat Hari Raya to everyone too.