Debbie....im sure Dom will come back just to see u coz he didnt get to see u the last time they were here, rite? :D

hah i wish! lol. but thanks, that did cheer me up just a lil bit, even if its not true. i bet he's thinking "Who's debbie? oh what country is she from again? indonesia? taiwan? malaysia?" :( oh well, i'll just play along :D

yeah man! he's thinking right now "bloody 'ell i miss that woman in the malaysian traditional dress, and that girl she spoke of too. her name was debbie, methinks"

then matt says "yeah i miss that girl who hugged me too. she really got me there! no fan has even done that one before! that sweet sweet girl.."

then chris "grunts*" lol :LOL:

yeah, but i hope they're rebellers.. but u have a point.. why should he go travelling when he's not getting any more money than staying home in italy?

probably warner won't let them tour here anymore since it's not bringing them profits..

debs, i think they're not getting profit because they use their own stuff here.. besides, our venues are only like how many people? it definitely couldn't compare to the rest.. plus bands play gigs usually not for the profit of that particular gig, but for the sales of merchs and future albums, ya know.. i don't think s.e.a adds much to sales of albums.

and from that article, 2 out 3 cds in mexico is pirated.. but i bet the statistics for malaysians is much higher if anything.. i can count with my fingers my friends who actually own an original cd..

gah, this makes me sad.. now i wish i was a total fangirl who brought loads of cds to the airport just to show that i buy their cds.

lol i can only count on my fingers how many friends of mine i know that HAVE muse cds. fake or real! most of them download their popular songs only. :noey:

what do you mean they only use their stuff here? :S dont all bands use their own stuff all the time? it definately increased sales in their albums though. i normally check whether rock corner/tower records have sold any albums or not, and they do! either there're lotsa sales, or rock corner/tower records dont bother re-stocking their muse stuff :mad:

oh god i hope warner lets them tour here AGAIN! we should contribute more to the scrapbooks so that they'd be aware of the supposedly HUGE fanbase they have here at asia/malaysia!

Optimistic, I like! And Chris said (somewhere) they really wanted to play at places they haven't before, so hopefully some of us first-timers in Asia (excluding Japan, of course) get them again.

Or maybe the lure of a baju-kurung-wearing or a work-tag-wearing girl prove irresistible to them.......:D

Give yourselves a clap / pat on the back if you bought original Muse stuff, itu baru true Muser.

On a more cheerful note, here's a video inspired from an ace interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooU-4wAB1yQ

*claps* :happy: my Showbiz, OOS and BHNR are original, Absolution is original (though its from Japan), and my Hullabaloo DVD is original too! the only fake Muse album i have, Absolution, i gave to my sister :happy: all part of my 'converting' strategy :LOL:

oh i READ that interview before somewhere on the board. there're more questions! let me look for it again..

what do you mean they only use their stuff here? :S dont all bands use their own stuff all the time? it definately increased sales in their albums though. i normally check whether rock corner/tower records have sold any albums or not, and they do! either there're lotsa sales, or rock corner/tower records dont bother re-stocking their muse stuff :mad:

maybe so, but i've seen plenty of cd stores where there's a lone muse cd just waiting to be bought by somebody but nobody wants it.

oh i READ that interview before somewhere on the board. there're more questions! let me look for it again..

ok i cant find it :(

maybe so, but i've seen plenty of cd stores where there's a lone muse cd just waiting to be bought by somebody but nobody wants it.

yeah.. that happens. the only time i saw all the cds missing was when the 'muse gig hype' was up and about.

btw i dunno whether any of you noticed, but there were 2 malaysian muse threads last time. i asked crazy_bob to do something about it and he deleted the old dead thread. hope noone minds!

btw i dunno whether any of you noticed, but there were 2 malaysian muse threads last time. i asked crazy_bob to do something about it and he deleted the old dead thread. hope noone minds!

yeah i know, should have merged it instead.. but who cares..

i just realized something.. it's probably our currencies.. i mean, they play in indonesia as well..

so, for instance in malaysia, they'll be making 7x less than they would in the UK.. plus the fact that our venue is not that big, so i guess i can see why they're not making a profit.. i bet they still have to pay their crews in UK pounds..

what's ticket prices in indonesia?

i totally agree with that..if muse thought the main issue here is the money and profit..sure there is another way..why don't they just come here to do one more time..but this time please make sure they choose the right place and time..i'm sure all the fan here will have no problem to pay more just to see their performance..if not mistaken, the last concert on Feb 25 all tickets sold out but of course it's only for 6000 people..a lot of fan still not getting the ticket until last minutes..please come to Asian again and do not miss Malaysia huh..

yeah i asked him to either merge or delete it, and he deleted it cause that thread was 'a wee thread'. lol.

what's a bigger venue than stadium negara besides stadium merdeka? i think stadium merdeka is a bit too big for them..

there is other stadium that quite big here..maybe stadium national bukit jalil..hehe..i thought wembley also really big rite?

there is other stadium that quite big here..maybe stadium national bukit jalil..hehe..i thought wembley also really big rite?

yeah wembley is HUUUGE. they have a HUUUGE fan base there at england, but not here at KL. not a HUUUGE one anyway. lol. only heavily mainstream bands like linkin park can fill out stadium merdeka, here in malaysia.

not sure about that.. i think the tickets from muse are much more capable of bringing in outside fans (non-malaysians).. i think it'll still sell.. but not if there's not enough hype and adverts..

plus they deffo need to ditch those "for under-18 and non-muslims only"

but i reckon a SEA wembley-like concert in malaysia is out of the question, eh?

yeah wembley is HUUUGE. they have a HUUUGE fan base there at england, but not here at KL. not a HUUUGE one anyway. lol. only heavily mainstream bands like linkin park can fill out stadium merdeka, here in malaysia.

plus wembley is more like for fans from all over the world

no way babes.. (soo close to the 200 pages mark too) it's just june.. usually the time's people busy with exams or planning weddings or having babies or whatever..

off the topic of muse, i cannot wait for the john lennon tribute album.. heard it's gonna feature avril lavigne singing imagine..

no way babes.. (soo close to the 200 pages mark too) it's just june.. usually the time's people busy with exams or planning weddings or having babies or whatever..

off the topic of muse, i cannot wait for the john lennon tribute album.. heard it's gonna feature avril lavigne singing imagine..

What's that.... a John Lennon Tribute Album?....:D when is that gonna be released?:cool: And who are the artists included...? Avril singing Imagine:eek: sorry,not really an Avril fan..hehe.... But gotta love John!!!!:happy:

hello adyla...;);)

This thread kinda died. :LOL:

lol yeah this thread is kinda dying.. happens once in a while.

anyway, is anyone out there DYING to go for the Mass singing at Trafalgar Square? i am. I LOVE SINGING MUSE SONGS! and what's better is that, they'll all be singing muse songs together! so if one is off key, noone would notice! that's even better! lol. at least, i think they're all singing together... :confused: unless they each have their own songs to sing and all. but that would be odd. heh.

there's a John Lennon tribute album? since when?? do muse like John Lennon?

freakin finals nxt week:(

anyway, yea, my fren was jz telling me abt tht disaster asking to happen..hahah, whats better, Kacang Mata Hitam will be covering lennon too :eek:

edit: ooh link here: http://www.mtv.com/music/the_leak/various_artists/instant_karma/

yeah, but i love anything john lennon-like.. i collect every single cover of john lennon there exist.. avril's version is not that bad.. not good, but not that bad.. that's why i even listen to green day.. well, i like their lennon cover (although there are others who hate it)

no idea if muse like john lennon.. i wouldn't give a damn though if matt comes up with a statement do not buy any more the beatles.. i still like them.

hey you :happy: yeah, i'm not an avril fan either.. but for john lennon i would buy anything..

Gosh : from muselive.com STAGE FOR WEMBLEY?

A friend of me passes every day, on the way to his work by bike, near the company Stageco. In case you don't know, this is a Belgian company who build stages for all the festivals around the world, and for many famous bands like U2 and the Rolling Stones,... And near the company they have a test site where they often set up stages they've designed to test them (duh).

Anyways yesterday he saw a very impressive (and Muse-ish, with the dish antennas) stage and there was a large banner with the Muse logo on it. So this will probably be the stage for Wembley. But unfortunately, he didn't have his camera with him.

But today, he brought his camera along and took some pictures (the Muse banner had been removed).

and these are the pictures:

http://www.industria.be/~tom.van.put/stage%20MUSE/IMG_0215.JPG

http://www.industria.be/~tom.van.put/stage%20MUSE/IMG_0216.JPG

http://www.industria.be/~tom.van.put/stage%20MUSE/IMG_0217.JPG

http://www.industria.be/~tom.van.put/stage%20MUSE/IMG_0218.JPG

http://www.industria.be/~tom.van.put/stage%20MUSE/IMG_0219.JPG

http://www.industria.be/~tom.van.put/stage%20MUSE/IMG_0220.JPG

http://www.industria.be/~tom.van.put/stage%20MUSE/IMG_0221.JPG

http://www.industria.be/~tom.van.put/stage%20MUSE/IMG_0222.JPG

http://www.industria.be/~tom.van.put/stage%20MUSE/IMG_0223.JPG

but wembley looks awesome!! i wanna go!!!!!!!!!

ok, i un-ruined them.. apparently they're illuminati pyramids and HAARP satellites.. awesomeness

that stage looks crazy chim!!

hmm, the satellites are part of the stage? tht's...quite...weird, dont u think? heh..whats HAARP?:unsure:

Avril and Black Eyed Peas covering John Lennon. Oh God, no. :LOL:

I'm sure Matt and co have an appreciation for the Beatles. My fave song is While My Guitar Gently Weeps.

Random fact: Radiohead's "Karma Police" is a ripoff of the Beatle's song "Sexy Sadie".

:$

wow....if only i am peter petrelli then i could fly myself to wembley then be invisible and get myself into the stadium for free....*sigh* im in my own fantasy land now :LOL:

LOL thats a great idea! i wish i have Hiro's power. then i can teleport to the front of wembley stadium during the gig, and i can teleport to Trafalgar Square during the mass singing!

i could even stop time and climb up to the wembley stage and give muse a hug without them even knowing it :eek: i could take pictures with them, and they wont even know it! hoh! i wanna eat Hiro's brain now :stunned:

:D

Avril and Black Eyed Peas covering John Lennon. Oh God, no. :LOL:

I'm sure Matt and co have an appreciation for the Beatles. My fave song is While My Guitar Gently Weeps.

Random fact: Radiohead's "Karma Police" is a ripoff of the Beatle's song "Sexy Sadie".

:$

lol you should write a book full of random facts :LOL: i'd definately buy it!

watch too much tv u guys..

haha, but not bad.. i'm going to try a litte remote viewing myself.. we'll see who gets there first ok? *wait, can we see each other?* ;) if you can, i'm gonna be wearing my pajamas coz i won't bother changing before i start my experimenting.. (or is it in the morning? afternoon? either way i'll be at home).. plus i'll be the one rocking on stage.. besides chris okay? i'll look out for you guys.

haarp are wat conspiracists says to be satellites which could control things, eg the weather.. it is, to quote : advanced model of an "ionospheric heater." actually i don't have much of a clue myself.. u can go wiki @ google it yourself.

edit : ooh, the news from muselive are gone.. thank god i saved copies in my pc.. maybe someone from warner saw it..

yeah, but i love anything john lennon-like.. i collect every single cover of john lennon there exist.. avril's version is not that bad.. not good, but not that bad.. that's why i even listen to green day.. well, i like their lennon cover (although there are others who hate it)

no idea if muse like john lennon.. i wouldn't give a damn though if matt comes up with a statement do not buy any more the beatles.. i still like them.

hey you :happy: yeah, i'm not an avril fan either.. but for john lennon i would buy anything..

I read somewhere (I don't remember which one)..they like The Beatles...(or could be I'm having memory loss...:LOL:)so I don't think Matt and co. there will be no harsh statements or whatsoever.:LOL:

I thought you were an Avril fan:LOL::p ...sorry

..anything for John Lennon..yes:happy: