True, it is awesome.

As for Kat, things didn't work out for us. I hope she doesn't feel that she can't post here and talk to you guys because I'm here. This thread's definitely missing her posts, that's for sure.

How are you, anyway?

True, it is awesome.

As for Kat, things didn't work out for us. I hope she doesn't feel that she can't post here and talk to you guys because I'm here. This thread's definitely missing her posts, that's for sure.

How are you, anyway?

Oh okay. Sorry for bringing it up, I hope it wasn't too awkward.

I'm alright, procrastinating from procrastinating, if that were even possible :LOL: it's terrible.

I'm not sure actually. My friends have been taking me to the driving range a bit lately, which I've really enjoyed despite my lack of prowess (and co-ordination, to be perfectly honest), so I hope we might do that again.

And I probably need to go in to uni and see someone about why bloody ndeva's taking so long to sort out my first semester! That thing really pisses me off sometimes.

How about you?

I'm not sure actually. My friends have been taking me to the driving range a bit lately, which I've really enjoyed despite my lack of prowess (and co-ordination, to be perfectly honest), so I hope we might do that again.

And I probably need to go in to uni and see someone about why bloody ndeva's taking so long to sort out my first semester! That thing really pisses me off sometimes.

How about you?

Yeah I know what you mean! I blame nDeva for clashes and such also.

I need to go into uni to sort out a clash actually :erm:

I don't know what I've got planned, just going with it as is so far. Went to the beach today :happy:

Have you got any interesting projects coming up at work?

Cool, which beach? Was lovely weather for it.

Nothing really interesting at work. Today I just did Missing Pieces - a NZ show with slightly overly emotional family reunions - and some American shows. Nip/Tuck was a bit graphic!

Cool, which beach? Was lovely weather for it.

Nothing really interesting at work. Today I just did Missing Pieces - a NZ show with slightly overly emotional family reunions - and some American shows. Nip/Tuck was a bit graphic!

Bethels :happy:.

Oh true. Missing Pieces, sounds kinda boring. I mean nice for those people, but not my kind of viewing.

Good choice. :yesey:

And yeah, that's how I feel. It's awesome for them to have the reunions, but I don't think they should make a spectacle out of it. Feel a bit uncomfortable watching it, really. Don't know if the people making the show have heard of privacy.

Good choice. :yesey:

And yeah, that's how I feel. It's awesome for them to have the reunions, but I don't think they should make a spectacle out of it. Feel a bit uncomfortable watching it, really. Don't know if the people making the show have heard of privacy.

Yeah its kind of weird. But I guess people must enjoy it if it got a second season.

Yes then! :chuckle:

There was some seriously bad writing in the news on Thursday night. "Most well-known for his worldwide hit How Bizarre, (reporter's name) went to the funeral of Pauly Fuemana." So the reporter's had a worldwide hit?