I Belong to You Piano Sheet Music

Hedgeclipper

Question about the sheet music eariler in the thread: Aren't the left hand notes eighth notes as well or am I hearing the song incorrectly? And aren't they also octaves? I'm talking about any part of the song that sounds similar to the first two measures...

That is how I play it. I wasn't sure, but I think when the bass enters it goes back to quarter notes until the chorus (i can't find the words to say/when I'm confused), then I did eighth notes with octaves.

Anyone have Mon Coeur S'ouvre A Toi yet?

As the title states, here's the sheet music to I Belong to You. It's not complete, it goes up to the french section, but I'm out of time for now, so I thought I'd post what I have. It shouldn't take too much longer once I can sit down and work on it again, but for now this will have to do. Feedback would be appreciated.

Enjoy : ]

Thank you so much for the sheet music - I hope I can do it justice!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice work hedge, also very nice song like USoE. You have much work but this is awesome. Only 1 thing. When text is added in the song, it makes a lot easyer because you can see when you need to press the keys you know. Anyway, thanks for the posts you make, it's awesome!

• 5 months later...
thanks so much !!! You saved me a great amount of night time without sleeping!. I was working on Uprising (really funny to play with the bass "gallop" on the left hand) when I saw your thread. Can you tell me ('coz I'm writing music with a pencil on a notebook) is there a good free software to write music (I downloaded a free demo of Finale but doesn't allow me to have the piano style stave)

I found the free demo of Sibelius 6 was really good... you can't save anything but you can print the first page of everything and then if you have more on another page you can delete whats on the first page after you've printed it then copy the other stuff onto that page. Hope it helps! :)

http://www.sibelius.com/cgi-bin/download/get.pl?com=sh&prod=sibdemo

• 2 weeks later...

I found this on the web, it's a preview of a piano sheet but I think it can help improve yours :)

It sounds a lot more like the original, especially for measure 7 and followings !

I hope this help, cheers ;)

Edit : Look at this

, we can see his right hand and guess what he is playing ;) (go at 1:20)

i_belong_to_you-preview.thumb.png.6d53e9ce79a94faae3b1b4e84065f39d.png

As the title states, here's the sheet music to I Belong to You. It's not complete, it goes up to the french section, but I'm out of time for now, so I thought I'd post what I have. It shouldn't take too much longer once I can sit down and work on it again, but for now this will have to do. Feedback would be appreciated.

Enjoy : ]

its gr8. just started playing n sounds very much like the song. :p

• 1 year later...

Archived