I Belong to You Piano Sheet Music

Hedgeclipper

As the title states, here's the sheet music to I Belong to You. It's not complete, it goes up to the french section, but I'm out of time for now, so I thought I'd post what I have. It shouldn't take too much longer once I can sit down and work on it again, but for now this will have to do. Feedback would be appreciated.

Enjoy : ]

I Belong to You.pdf

nice! I'll have to check this out, same with redemption. I'm trying to work on Cross Pollination but that's for another day. I would love to play Cross Pollination and Redemption right after the other. I wouldn't mind doing a piano+bass cover of I Belong To You with my friend who plays bass :p

nice! I'll have to check this out, same with redemption. I'm trying to work on Cross Pollination but that's for another day. I would love to play Cross Pollination and Redemption right after the other. I wouldn't mind doing a piano+bass cover of I Belong To You with my friend who plays bass :p

Once I finish I Belong to you I was going to try to transcript Cross Pollination and do a reduction of Overture so that all three parts could be played on piano. It'll probably take a while but it could potentially be awesome. :)

Wow, thank you! ;)

Can you make USE sheet music?

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=6188179#post6188179

We already have :)

my other video was removed by WMG!! gutted

Thank you for this :) Fixed my version to have the correct chords in the chorusy part.

I think the righthand-chords in measure 7(,9,25,27,43,45) are wrong. I don't know what they should be though. Otherwise great tab!

Alright, that issue should be fixed now thanks to weezul's video,

Now on to the middle bit... when I get time.

I Belong to You.pdf

thanks so much !!! You saved me a great amount of night time without sleeping!. I was working on Uprising (really funny to play with the bass "gallop" on the left hand) when I saw your thread. Can you tell me ('coz I'm writing music with a pencil on a notebook) is there a good free software to write music (I downloaded a free demo of Finale but doesn't allow me to have the piano style stave)

If you do, can you ask your friend if she knows what is the effect that's being used on the bass in this song? I can't find a thread that answers this yet... and I want to know so badly.

Thank you :D

If you do, can you ask your friend if she knows what is the effect that's being used on the bass in this song? I can't find a thread that answers this yet... and I want to know so badly.

Synth wah or something probably. whatever he uses for the squelches in sunburn live. if you search you'll find it somewhere.

how do you make these sheets ? I'm trying to put something I worked on for a while in pdf but I don't know how to make the sheets.

I use Noteworthy Composer, you can get a free trial of it, but last time I checked you can only save 10 times, so if you can do everything at once it's usable... kind of. I haven't found anything free yet to do something like that, but if you have Guitar Pro I think you can do something like it.

Thanks for your notation, hedgeclipper. I found it when googling and it has helped me get excited about learning to play the song. (The piano is my secondary instrument and the two of us have never really become friends but I'm trying to get there ;))

The break starting in bar 7 still seems a bit incorrect. My experience with transcription is almost nonexistent but I'm pretty sure it should be Dmaj in bar 7, for example, Dm and Amaj seem wrong to me.

I have tried f#/a/d followed by d/a/f# in the right hand and it sounds quite accurate.

I'm probably better at finding single pieces as opposed to finding sites. Some people make a lot of money by just answering questions like these. i think that's poor form. If you've got any specific pieces you'd like me to look for, you know where to find me.

its your lucky day my friend...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y257/UltimaWeapon01/misc/MUSE/ChrisBPmag4.jpg

"The wah/synth is actually an acoustic/electric bass with the Akai Deep Impact pedal. We took a DI from it, and we miked it as well, I think that song had a kind of comical sound to it, and we wanted to push that a bit further"

• 4 weeks later...

Archived