Muse Earrings :)

nbardfx

I drew these up using colored pencils on shrinky dink plastic(I wonder if those of you outside of the US can get that? Or know what it is? :) It shrinks down in your oven to 1/3 the original size, and 9 times thickness!). I make LOTS of earrings and am shocked that it took me this long to make a Muse pair. Obviously the Union Jack design is in the background. :) These look SO much better now that they have the shiny coating on them....this picture shows them before being sealed, and obviously before the earring hardware is added. *Quarter used to show size*

*Edit* Added a picture of them after earrings were assembled and coated. I really need a 'good' camera. Mine stinks!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nicci-Bards-Art-Jewelry/342634619158855?ref=ts&fref=ts on Facebook if you're bored and would like to see other earring designs!(Or paintings and special effects makeup work) :)

Oh and I LOVE that there's a Creativity section here!!!!!! :)

MuseEarrings.jpg.e563293dab45c54d51c54c35c0656371.jpg

MuseEarringsReady.JPG.5502a8fe4b64d538a3da8f57529dbf77.JPG

I drew these up using colored pencils on shrinky dink plastic(I wonder if those of you outside of the US can get that? Or know what it is? :) It shrinks down in your oven to 1/3 the original size, and 9 times thickness!). I make LOTS of earrings and am shocked that it took me this long to make a Muse pair. Obviously the Union Jack design is in the background. :) These look SO much better now that they have the shiny coating on them....this picture shows them before being sealed, and obviously before the earring hardware is added. *Quarter used to show size*

*Edit* Added a picture of them after earrings were assembled and coated. I really need a 'good' camera. Mine stinks!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nicci-Bards-Art-Jewelry/342634619158855?ref=ts&fref=ts on Facebook if you're bored and would like to see other earring designs!(Or paintings and special effects makeup work) :)

Oh and I LOVE that there's a Creativity section here!!!!!! :)

Cool =)

Archived