Rupesin miettimään, mitenkähän Maijalla kävi niiden Ruotsin lippujen kans, ku sehän ei tosiaan käyny täällä sanomassa asiasta mitään :facepalm::chuckle:

Ois vissiin pitäny mennä takas nukkumaan lippujenoston jälkeen...

Rupesin miettimään, mitenkähän Maijalla kävi niiden Ruotsin lippujen kans, ku sehän ei tosiaan käyny täällä sanomassa asiasta mitään :facepalm::chuckle:

Ois vissiin pitäny mennä takas nukkumaan lippujenoston jälkeen...

kävin mä sillo ku mietin et mitä ne seat-numerot siinä tarkotti mut siis sain lipun :LOL:

ai joo nii sarkasmi hehehehehehe

mut öööö.................... kokeilin ostaaaa lontoosee lauantaille äske ticketmasterista ja siis sain jotai ostettuu ja siis seat location section floor siis mitä feilaaks tässä joku vai mitä persettä olölwåffereåmrep????? mite voin infeomkfjhrnkmlö

vähä pelottavaa tääl ei oo ketää mut sdfghjsd en ymmärrä tätä

Section FLOOR Row83 Seats13 - 14

gfvhjkw mitä toi oikee tarkottaaaaa

Edited by Face

AAAAHH SAIN LONTOOSEEN LAUANTAILLE LIPUN JOSTAIN PEPUST MUT IHANSAMA!!! :dance::dance::dance:

ja ilmeisesti mul on kenttäpaikka perjantail aöldsfödkjödfsds :eek::awesome::eek: .sdfögflfösdfad okei nyt otötiiihini toihin töihin foenefsdfsdsfd

:party: :party:

kävin mä sillo ku mietin et mitä ne seat-numerot siinä tarkotti mut siis sain lipun :LOL:

No tiiän, ku mähän vastasinki sulle siihen paikkanumerohommaan :LOL:

Toi "sehän ei tosiaan käyny täällä sanomassa asiasta mitään" oli sarkasmia omaa muistamattomuuttani kohtaan :chuckle:

AAAAHH SAIN LONTOOSEEN LAUANTAILLE LIPUN JOSTAIN PEPUST MUT IHANSAMA!!! :dance::dance::dance:

ja ilmeisesti mul on kenttäpaikka perjantail aöldsfödkjödfsds :eek::awesome::eek: .sdfögflfösdfad okei nyt otötiiihini toihin töihin foenefsdfsdsfd

onnnneaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :awesome::party::dance:

No tiiän, ku mähän vastasinki sulle siihen paikkanumerohommaan :LOL:

Toi "sehän ei tosiaan käyny täällä sanomassa asiasta mitään" oli sarkasmia omaa muistamattomuuttani kohtaan :chuckle:

joo tajusin just äske :facepalm::LOL:

jOooo täällähän minä ja aivan liian ajoissa,! :LOL:

Ja hyvin se menee! Vanhasta muistista jne!

Tsemppiä siihen vaikka varmaan menikin jo. Mut toivottavasti saat paikan :awesome:

No niinhän se menikin enkä ees sammuttanu autoa kertaakaan! :dance: plus mun palkka oli noussu, ei enää tartte tehdä orjapalkalla töitä :dance:

Ja kaupungilla tuli kaks tuttua ihmistä vastaan, toinen oli mun ala-asteen opettaja ja toinen oli yks kuljetusfirman tyyppi jota en oo nähny sit ärrän aikojen ja molemmat tunnisti (jälkimmäinen jopa nimeltä ja se muisti missä opiskelen, wtf?!) :LOL:

Tää lippujenostosysteemi oli kyllä niin fail :noey:

Minä sain sen paikan ja sovin sen viikon loman vähän ahdistaa Seinäjoki ja sinne muutto mutta kai se siinä! :awesome:

Onnea lipullisille!!!! :dance:

ONNEA! :awesome: Seinäjoki on vähän meh, mutta kaikki löytyy suht läheltä ja sillee. Pohojammaan murre saattaapi kyllä tulla tutuksi :chuckle:

Jos tarviit Seinäjoki-infoa niin kysy ihmeessä, voin vastailla parhaani mukaan :yesey:

Hyvää Päivää finnish Musers!

I'm writing here bc I hope that you can help me :)

I'll soon come to finland to study in Tampere for one year so I wanted to buy standing tickets for Helsinki. But when I came home from work maybe 1 hour ago I checked lippu.fi and there are only tickets called "Yläkatsomo, mahd. näköeste" available now :(

Can you confirm that there are no standing tickets left? You know I've heard that sometimes they keep some contigents back to sell them later.

When it's really sold out do you know finnish sites that also sell tickets or sth like ebay, ticketmaster.... anything?

I'd just like to buy one standing ticket and maybe you could help me finding one cuz I don't know where to search for finnish shows :confused:

bianca

Minä sain sen paikan ja sovin sen viikon loman vähän ahdistaa Seinäjoki ja sinne muutto mutta kai se siinä! :awesome:

Onnea lipullisille!!!! :dance:

Onnea :awesome:

Hyvää Päivää finnish Musers!

I'm writing here bc I hope that you can help me :)

I'll soon come to finland to study in Tampere for one year so I wanted to buy standing tickets for Helsinki. But when I came home from work maybe 1 hour ago I checked lippu.fi and there are only tickets called "Yläkatsomo, mahd. näköeste" available now :(

Can you confirm that there are no standing tickets left? You know I've heard that sometimes they keep some contigents back to sell them later.

When it's really sold out do you know finnish sites that also sell tickets or sth like ebay, ticketmaster.... anything?

I'd just like to buy one standing ticket and maybe you could help me finding one cuz I don't know where to search for finnish shows :confused:

bianca

Yes, the standing tickets are all sold out. If more tickets come on sale later, I don't think they'll be standing tickets. Of course I don't know that for sure, but in 2009 the tickets that came on sale later were all seated.

I'm sure there are plenty of people selling their tickets online, but I personally can't really tell you where to look (perhaps someone else can?). All I can think of is the site huuto.net, and there's this one person selling two standing tickets, but s/he is asking 165 euros per ticket. So that gives you the idea of how much you would have to pay to get a standing ticket now.

Onnea onnea! Seinäjoelta ny on ainakin suht hyvät kulkuyhteydet joka paikkaan, niin pääsöö helposti pois jos halajaa. :chuckle: Ja hei, sä selvisit Kauhavasta, kyl sä varmasti sopeudut Seinäjoelle in no time. :awesome:

Yes, the standing tickets are all sold out. If more tickets come on sale later, I don't think they'll be standing tickets. Of course I don't know that for sure, but in 2009 the tickets that came on sale later were all seated.

I'm sure there are plenty of people selling their tickets online, but I personally can't really tell you where to look (perhaps someone else can?). All I can think of is the site huuto.net, and there's this one person selling two standing tickets, but s/he is asking 165 euros per ticket. So that gives you the idea of how much you would have to pay to get a standing ticket now.

Kiitos Noora for your fast reply :happy:

It's such a shame :( I so much regret not telling my mum to buy a ticket for me while I was at work. And I definately won't pay 165€ for a ticket :p

So if anyone else here got a idea or knows someone who knows someone or just sees other tickets for sale please contact me that would be really sweet of you :awesome:

Hope to see all of you in Helsinki! (or Tampere? I'll be studying there :D)

bianca

It's such a shame :( I so much regret not telling my mum to buy a ticket for me while I was at work. And I definately won't pay 165€ for a ticket :p

So if anyone else here got a idea or knows someone who knows someone or just sees other tickets for sale please contact me that would be really sweet of you :awesome:

bianca

No problem! :p

It's not really a surprise that the standing tickets sold out that fast, but I'm still a bit befuddled by how fast the seated tickets were gone...

bianca

I think you should still keep on checking for tiketti.fi for the next 2 days around 9 am because some people might have made reservations but aren't redeeming those tickets. Just in case. :happy: It would be better if you could call there but I guess it's quite expensive to call from Germany.

But we'll keep you informed :happy: Are you only looking for a standing ticket?