High Quality Audio Of Non-DVD Pro-Shots?

Bs

I posted this in the Songs And Releases forum but given the expertise and extra knowledge of people here around this kind of thing I thought it might be wise to ask here too. So thanks in advance for any help.

So this is something I've just been wondering about lately. As you are pretty much all already aware, some of Muse's most stunning versions of songs are in their live setting, and occasionally we're lucky enough to get some pro-shot recordings of various performances. I'm sure I'm not alone in getting the audio off from YouTube videos on some of these, Where The Streets Have No Name, Dead Star and KOC at V Festival, Citizen Erased at Glasto 04, Bliss and Showbiz at Reading 06, and so on, to name a few. But I was wondering if, given YouTube's poor bit rate, and being in the process of trying to upgrade the quality of my music collection to lossless, or at least high quality mp3, is their any way of getting the original quality audio recording from any of these videos? I was listening to HAARP in lossless recently and it just prompted me to think about these other songs that haven't been fully released. Hopefully this is the right place to ask. Thanks if anyone can help.

Archived