Need help identifying the clip and the song.

Lucky737

Hello and best wishes to anyone reading this.

First of all I want to apologize in case if the Topic is in the incorrect location. 

I have a memory of a couple of frames of the music clip where band's frontman stands behind the microphone WITHOUT the guitar even though he's usually playing it. Anyway, when the guitar solo starts the frontman mimics playing a guitar with his fingers, plucking the air instead of the strings. Basically playing invisible guitar.

That's pretty much everything I remember. Feels like the lighting was in a light green spectrum, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, I have a very strong feeling that it was the Muse clip and the frontman playing invisible guitar is Matt Bellamy and that's why I'm posting this cry for help here.

Though, to be honest, I feel like I watched every single Muse clip and haven't found what I was looking for, so it might be a different band.

If someone has any recollection of something similar to described above, I will be very grateful for any information. Any suggestions on where I can also try and ask this exact question would also be appreciated.

P.S. I cannot sleep.