Anyone else having problems with See Tickets?

misterlee

It's ironic that the company is called See Tickets when I'm not sure I will ever see my tickets at this rate.

I got an email from them regarding sending the tickets to the wrong address with an email address to reply to. I sent an email to that address, it was returned as an invalid address.

I then got another email from them with a link to arrange delivery of the tickets, the link was incomplete and went nowhere.

I have also tried to call their co called customer service number to speak to someone about the tickets, and spent 5 minutes listening to recorded messages and going round in a loop getting nowhere.

Did anyone actually get their tickets? Or is it just me with all the bad luck?

Yes I have had problems with it too. I have ordered 3x4 tickets, but I noticed that they had only charged two times the fee for dispatchment outside of the UK. Then I tried tracking the tickets, and I could see that two of my orders said "your tickets will be dispatched shortly to the following address" but the last one just said "the tickets will be dispatched closer to the tour date." I tried calling them, but I too got through to that loop of automatic responce. Honestly I have never heard a more pointless answering mashine. It doesn't say anything I can't read for myself at the website. I send them an e-mail but I have not jet recieved an answer. I really don't know what to do. I'm never ordering anything from SeeTickets again if I can avoid it...

Archived