PayPal (please help!!! muse shop)

marxshultz

Hi, guys!!! I am a university student and I live in Eindhoven, Netherlands. I was wondering if there was any other way of buying things from the Muse shop than using a credit card. I have a Maestro "Rabo Europas". I can pay with it in shops and transfer money to other bank accounts online and use the PayPal system, but can't use it here in the Muse online shop, because it asks for a security code and these types of cards don't have it!!!

Does anyone know what I should do???

Have you read the faq's from the shop?

We accept a number of major credit and debit cards: Visa Credit, Visa Debit, MasterCard, UK Maestro, Solo, JCB and Electron.

So you need one of those cards. Maybe you could borrow someone else's? Or get yourself a different card.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I would also like to order from the shop, but only like to use paypal for my online orders and so was wondering if there was an option for this yet?

If not could paypal be looked into as a payment option please as its used by most people and would also open up the different types of cards others can pay with (like the guy above) :)

Thanks,

Nath

Hi,

I would also like to order from the shop, but only like to use paypal for my online orders and so was wondering if there was an option for this yet?

If not could paypal be looked into as a payment option please as its used by most people and would also open up the different types of cards others can pay with (like the guy above) :)

Thanks,

Nath

Source, if you wouldn't mind.

Hi,

Thanks,

Nath

http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=8988224&postcount=1

• 2 weeks later...

Archived