pima

okej...slučajno sam počela gledati haarp, pa hulabalo...

joj...opet me je primilo ludilo :D

e na haarpu oči su mi se caklile cijelo vrijeme, kaj mi je bedić bil...

moram na muse koncert, kad pa sam bila opće zadnji put, no prije god dana, ovo na szigetu ne brojim pošto me je publika razje...hoću čru koncert :)

našla sam se u kuhinji i pogled mi padne na šank sa cugom i mislim si, pa nikad nisam probala žeste koje moja mama radi, i zaključila da je sad dobro vrijeme, pila asm 3 različite žestice, s tim da još nisam ručala i da se učim :D

sad mi je malo mešalica i super mi je :D

našla sam se u kuhinji i pogled mi padne na šank sa cugom i mislim si, pa nikad nisam probala žeste koje moja mama radi, i zaključila da je sad dobro vrijeme, pila asm 3 različite žestice, s tim da još nisam ručala i da se učim :D

sad mi je malo mešalica i super mi je :D

vi ljudi iznad sljemena me fascinirate :D

Edited by ZelenaBanana

Muse is not a mainstream media staple. We hear about Katy Perry every day, but it's Muse that can sell out multiple arena dates. As it once was and as it should be. Music is an insider's game. It's not for everybody, it's for those in the know. There was a mainstream driven by MTV in the last century, now that's kaput. Now it's like the sixties and seventies all over again. Your folks don't know, but the little girls understand.

:D

But maybe you don't care. And you don't need to. You no longer need to go through Lyor and Foster and even Cliff Burnstein in order to make it. Live Nation only cares if you can sell tickets. Press is interesting, but that doesn't get everybody to lay down their hard-earned cash for a night on the town. No, in order to achieve that, you need to touch souls, you need to change lives.

And that's what Muse does.

Doesn't matter if Muse touches you, if it changes your life, a zillion people have already drunk the kool-aid, they need to go to the show more than they need to go to school or work. Can you instill that level of passion in your audience? Tweeting might help. Lyor might invest in you. Cliff can certainly give you guidance, assuming he's willing to work with you. But it truly comes down to the music. Without it, you've got nothing. It's like the solar system without the sun. It's like a BMW without an engine. It's like a flat screen with no cable access. The music drives the enterprise. And that's where you come in. Sure, you can buy insurance from Dr. Luke, but then everybody knows it's not you, you're reliant on hits, you're Ke$ha. You want to be Muse. You want Harry Griffiths saying that you're the best live band in the world right now.

you want to be muse :)

Edited by pima

e da...jučerašnji rezime :D

počelo je znači sa orehovačom ili kak se to zove, žesta od oraha, pa višnjevac, pa medica, crno pivo, pa sam se vratila na orah, pa sam otišla kod frenda, prvo ledeni čaj :D, onda gemišteki do ponoći, onda u grad na bambuse i na kraju pivo, dolazak u 5 doma

kak sam došla doma, pa imala sam filing da sam trijezna, a sad... :D

kak se sad osjećam? pa super :D

možda je vrijeme da se zapitam....

višnjevac

:awesome:

sta se tice live izvedbi...

Sunburn - Glastonbury 2004 - FAKIN SAVRSENO

City of delusion - Haarp wembley

Micro cuts - tokio 2001

B & H - haarp wembley

Megalomania - Royal Albert Hall

Citizen Erased - Wembley 2006