The energy sent has reached the laughing although thoughtful gods of this realm. I take that back I believe they are gods of connected realms. You MB are an entirely different realm than myself.

That in mind, I send a thankful "thanks" to the gods that interviened and sent along a nice man named Matt from England (about 50 miles north of London) my way today. Complete with that gawd awful sexy dirty accent, a body built like CW's, I was in pure XXX rated fantasy land for close to two hours! Imagine having two of three band members rolled into one human! WOW!

Okay okay so you say "WTF!" Really really try to see it from my point of view...

Once upon a time when I first picked up the bass guitar it was because I was raised by Black Sabbath and seduced by MUSE. CW kicks ass. Still does damn he knows how to nail those lines and drive drive drive.

Fast forward 10 years I still love the bass but in losing my way with my beloved instrument due to marriage/ child /divorce / excuses I still needed an outlet. That outlet manifested itself as MB's (pain in his) vocals. (and can I mention has inspired me to pick up my guitar...) So very sweet to have the random chance encounter with this total hottie-- the literal embodiement of my best fantasy.

Oh and guess what!

He can sing!

He sang the first verse or two of the theme to SpongeBob SquarePants! AWESOME.