Drums From Above

DrumsFromAbove

Forgive me if this is against the rules (shameless plugs, etc)

I'm a freelance photographer based in Denver, Colorado. I've been photographing concerts for around three years now, and have realized that it's impossible to make a sustainable living solely shooting concerts, along with there being absolutely nothing proprietary in concert photography...

So that's why I created a completely new, and creative photo series called Drums From Above.

Essentially, i work with drummers in a photo studio and capture them playing their most storied kit from above. It's an angle that is extremely unique, different, and completely captivating in every sense of the word.

IMG_6739-Edit.jpg?format=1500w

IMG_4553-Edit.jpg?format=1500w

IMG_2509-Edit-2.jpg?format=1500w

Along with these from above shots, I also capture close-ups of the kit, headshot portraits, and day in the life of photos of each drummer.

I currently have a confirmed list of around 140 drummers or so from all over, including the entire roster of SJC Drums.

BUT there are a handful of drummers that I can't seem to find contacts to, one of which being Dominic Howard of Muse of course. Does ANYONE here have any contacts directly to the band? I know they're on tour till at least June, but was hoping to maybe put the wheels in motion on getting Dominic on board for this project.

IF i have broken any rules, I apologize! I just need help contacting Muse! :)