CYDONIA PROJECT (video editing) Mainly inspired by Muse

SaraCydonia

Do you like my editing? Do you think everyone should watch this and be more aware?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like my editing? Do you think everyone should watch this and be more aware?

• Yes, of course. I'm gonna share it
    • Yes
    • Not that much
    • I don't like it and I don't care

"Each of us gotta give something so that no one has to give everything"

I don't know who has first said this quote but I think it's so true.

I'd be happy if you read the description before watching, so that you'll have a general idea of what I'm talking about. My name is Sara I'm 18 and I'm just a girl who loves more than everything else horses and music. Music taught me everything and made me interested about social and political issues. As many young people nowadays I am really disappointed about what's going on in the world because we always hear that opportunities decrease and we have no hope. Music has raised my hope. A lot of musicians in the present and in the past has helped people to be more aware and conscious about the world's issues. That's why in my video you'll hear about Michael Jackson, Joe Strummer and Muse. Spreading a message, they truly help. I wanted to do something like them who inspire me every single day and give me strength to fight my problems. I felt the need to do something like...something good obviously by my means. So I'm not a rockstar or a politician and as I like editing video... I took inspiration by a work I've done as homework about WTO and the exploitation made by the multinational companies and I just edited and put together videos and clips to say something (I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THEM). I read a book called "Confessions of an economic hitman" by John Perkins that I suggest you to read. You'll read a quote from the amazing book 1984 George Orwell. The text on the video is quite fast I hope you'll have enough time to think about it.

So this video is not meant to anything but say simply that if everybody kept himself updated and aware the world would improve much faster. Internet is full of shit but is also people's last chance. Probably I've wrote too much ... A lot of people may think it's useless you know... spending hours editing a video mix just to say "We gotta do more" everybody knows...however I hope you'll appreciate my editing and my message.

Love

Archived