pima

jako lijepi revju...

Royal Albert Hall - The Sun Review 11/10

Muse rock the Royal Albert Hall

IT’S rare a band will take your breath away, but MUSE managed to suck out all the oxygen from the Royal Albert Hall and fill it with wonder.

The spectacular trio left fans in awe with their incredible and compelling set, reminding people why they are one of the best live bands in Britain.

THE WHO legend ROGER DALTREY introduced the threesome for their charity gig in support of the Teenage Cancer Trust.

They came onstage to rapturous applause in a venue deserving of their stature.

Immediately everyone who had a seated ticket stood up, with a full-to-the-brim crowd of over 5,000 standing for the duration of the gig in their honour.

Frontman MATT BELLAMY burst into life with opening track Take A Bow, belting out hits as though his life depended on it.

The grandeur of their anthemic sound vibrated through the floor as they roared through New Born, Hysteria and Starlight.

Matt, possessed of an enchanting strangeness, was mesmerising throughout.

His flair during Bliss – helped by the massive white balloons full of confetti that appeared from the gods – make you wonder if he came out the womb with a guitar.

He couldn’t have timed it better than when the final one landed onstage and he popped it with his guitar at the end of the song.

Drummer DOMINIC HOWARD bashed away as fans bled their throats dry singing along.

Feeling Good proved their mass appeal, straying from the overpowering operatic rock crescendos.

The real treat came during the encore when Matt appeared like a man in the sky on the Royal Albert Hall organ to play Megalomania.

During Plug In Baby, the frontman pirouetted around, smiling to bassist CHRIS WOLSTENHOLME with a ‘it doesn’t get much better than this’ grin.

Even the usually burly-faced security guards were smiling, as uniformed staff danced around in their red blazers.

Eleven out of ten.

Znam, i ja se to pitam :stunned: Ali isto je na slo-boardu... zar stvarno svi tako intenzivno studirajo? :LOL::$

Pima, onda želim samo tebi ljepo proljeće ;) a svim ostalim: :p

hehe, hvala, i ja tebi isto tako želim lijepo proljeće....tako je divno vani, nadam se da će potrajati to lijepo vrijeme...iako naaravno da su najavili kišu, al nadam se da se varaju :p

jako lijepi revju...

Royal Albert Hall - The Sun Review 11/10

Muse rock the Royal Albert Hall

IT’S rare a band will take your breath away, but MUSE managed to suck out all the oxygen from the Royal Albert Hall and fill it with wonder.

The spectacular trio left fans in awe with their incredible and compelling set, reminding people why they are one of the best live bands in Britain.

THE WHO legend ROGER DALTREY introduced the threesome for their charity gig in support of the Teenage Cancer Trust.

They came onstage to rapturous applause in a venue deserving of their stature.

Immediately everyone who had a seated ticket stood up, with a full-to-the-brim crowd of over 5,000 standing for the duration of the gig in their honour.

Frontman MATT BELLAMY burst into life with opening track Take A Bow, belting out hits as though his life depended on it.

The grandeur of their anthemic sound vibrated through the floor as they roared through New Born, Hysteria and Starlight.

Matt, possessed of an enchanting strangeness, was mesmerising throughout.

His flair during Bliss – helped by the massive white balloons full of confetti that appeared from the gods – make you wonder if he came out the womb with a guitar.

He couldn’t have timed it better than when the final one landed onstage and he popped it with his guitar at the end of the song.

Drummer DOMINIC HOWARD bashed away as fans bled their throats dry singing along.

Feeling Good proved their mass appeal, straying from the overpowering operatic rock crescendos.

The real treat came during the encore when Matt appeared like a man in the sky on the Royal Albert Hall organ to play Megalomania.

During Plug In Baby, the frontman pirouetted around, smiling to bassist CHRIS WOLSTENHOLME with a ‘it doesn’t get much better than this’ grin.

Even the usually burly-faced security guards were smiling, as uniformed staff danced around in their red blazers.

Eleven out of ten.

Fakat prekrasan review! Bas da privuče i one koji ne slušaju Muse

Male fan has been to Muse star's Italian home

Apr 25, 2008

Muse singer Matt Bellamy has been "freaked out" by a male stalker, he has revealed.

The frontman lives in Italy nearby Lake Como with his fiancee, but it has emerged that the Irish fan has discovered the location.

Bellamy admitted to being unnerved, telling WENN: "He's from Ireland and he keeps coming to where I live in Italy. And he keeps leaving bags full of crazy stuff, like loads of bottles with messages written on them.

And it seems that Bellamy's online puzzles - where he would leave clues across the we, and the world, for fans to win prizes - has come back to haunt him. The stalker has created a dark reflection of the game.

Bellamy said: "He's got loads of poetry that he has written, which is all about the end of the world. He's trying to create little bits of clues and puzzles that are supposed to lead me to some kind of journey somewhere."

Heyyyyyyyy ppl ljubim vas na brzinu!!!! Gledajte ovo freeakyyyyy!!:D

Evo i mene opet.

Ak još ne znate, site haarp.muse.mu je proradio, pa bacite oko ako već niste.

Ono što se može downloadati a već nemamo na dvd-u odnosno cdu je Microcuts video i Soldier's Poem mp3 sa subotnje večeri. Uz to su nam stavili i 4 wallpapera za download.

Player na stranici vrti koncert sa dvd-a u audio formatu i upravo ga preslušavam da vidim jel je kaj unutra sakriveno što nemamo, budući da se pjesme ne mogu preskakati, niti je moguće mišem pomaknuti položaj "klizača" playera.

Evo i mene opet.

Ono što se može downloadati a već nemamo na dvd-u odnosno cdu je Microcuts video i Soldier's Poem mp3 sa subotnje večeri. Uz to su nam stavili i 4 wallpapera za download.

Player na stranici vrti koncert sa dvd-a u audio formatu i upravo ga preslušavam da vidim jel je kaj unutra sakriveno što nemamo, budući da se pjesme ne mogu preskakati, niti je moguće mišem pomaknuti položaj "klizača" playera.

heh...baš i ja proučavam:)

Evo i mene opet.

Ovo je bas divno!!! :happy::happy::happy:

Work on a possible James Bond theme has been abandoned due to Amy Winehouse not being ready to make music at this time, producer Mark Rosnon has said. Will Muse step up to take her place? What are birds? We just don't know.

hiyall!

jeste uzivali u produzenom vikednu?;)

uskoro slijedi jos jedan:LOL:

museovci posuduju glazbu za nekakvu igricu :D

The battle for music game domination between Rock Band and Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock rages on, with the former obviously winning the front on sheer mass of downloadable content. But GH3 presses on releasing new DLC fairly frequently, if still much more sporadically than the competition.

Today's newly announced pack comes from the British alt/prog rock band Muse, joining the single Muse song already present in the game, "Knights of Cydonia." The Muse track pack will be hitting May 8 for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 and includes:

* "Exo-Politics"

* "Supermassive Black Hole"

* "Stockholm Syndrome"

No pricing was released for the pack, but similar packs have traditionally gone for 500 MS points ($6.25) so this one will likely follow suit.

Matt Bellamy: 'I take drugs once a year'

Muse singer Matt Bellamy has confessed to taking drugs once a year.

In an interview with Q, the rocker claimed taking hallucinogens every 12 months 'opened new doorways' for him.

He said: "I'm not really in favour of drugs. Setting aside one day a year for hallucinogenics definitely opens up new doorways."

The rocker recalled his last drugs trip, which took place on a bouncy castle at a Las Vegas fancy dress party.

"Dom [Howard, Muse drummer] had a dog mask on and he ran off into the desert and I ran after him. For a minute I was actually in a Salvador Dali painting. If you look at his painting The Elephants, I was the little person at the bottom of those elephants' legs." :LOL::LOL:

Bellamy recently revealed he was being stalked by an Irish fan who travelled to his home in Lake Como, Italy to leave him gifts.

bravo matt! rijetko ce koji artist priznati da uzima lsd u trenucima ne inspiracije.

neke od najboljih pjesama ikada su nastale pod utjecajem lsd-a, a da ne govorimo o slikarima, kiparima i sl. to je nesto kao javna tajna, svi znaju ali nitko ne zeli pricati o tome :)

davno sam si rekao...ako bi ikada uzimao drogu, uzeo bi lsd:D

Da se i ja malo javim... Thread nam spava :shifty:

Jao tako bi otisla na koncert!!!! :supersad: :supersad: :supersad:

:kiss: svima!

yep umro lagano thread :supersad:

al oziviti cemo ga;)

i ja bi jaako na koncert...coxy vodis me u portugal na rock in rio..pls pls plllllllllllls:supersad::supersad::supersad: :happy:

dragi moji, trk na muselive i skinite 11 divnih pjesmica iz 1996 :)

kad sam imao šesnaest, kad sam imao 16... :))))

jel ti se da uplodati pjesme (u jednom .rar fileu) na rapidshare.com?

rado bi skinuo pjesme sa muselive, ali mi se neda:rolleyes: regati :stunned:

Matt Bellamy: 'I take drugs once a year'

Muse singer Matt Bellamy has confessed to taking drugs once a year.

In an interview with Q, the rocker claimed taking hallucinogens every 12 months 'opened new doorways' for him.

He said: "I'm not really in favour of drugs. Setting aside one day a year for hallucinogenics definitely opens up new doorways."

The rocker recalled his last drugs trip, which took place on a bouncy castle at a Las Vegas fancy dress party.

"Dom [Howard, Muse drummer] had a dog mask on and he ran off into the desert and I ran after him. For a minute I was actually in a Salvador Dali painting. If you look at his painting The Elephants, I was the little person at the bottom of those elephants' legs." :LOL::LOL:

Bellamy recently revealed he was being stalked by an Irish fan who travelled to his home in Lake Como, Italy to leave him gifts.

bravo matt! rijetko ce koji artist priznati da uzima lsd u trenucima ne inspiracije.

neke od najboljih pjesama ikada su nastale pod utjecajem lsd-a, a da ne govorimo o slikarima, kiparima i sl. to je nesto kao javna tajna, svi znaju ali nitko ne zeli pricati o tome :)

davno sam si rekao...ako bi ikada uzimao drogu, uzeo bi lsd:D

Pa to je skroz ok i smijesno :D

Pa ko danas nije probao neku drogu.... *mah* :p

yep umro lagano thread :supersad:

al oziviti cemo ga;)

i ja bi jaako na koncert...coxy vodis me u portugal na rock in rio..pls pls plllllllllllls:supersad::supersad::supersad: :happy:

E da bar moguuuuuuuuuuu :(

Što je najgore CURE mi je opet promaknuo onako doslovno pred nosom :supersad: :supersad: :supersad: :supersad: :supersad:

Što je najgore CURE mi je opet promaknuo onako doslovno pred nosom :supersad: :supersad: :supersad: :supersad: :supersad:

da ti malo ublazim bol...evo trosatna!! .mp3 snimka koncerta iz milana;)

The Cure @ PalaSharp (Milan, IT) (02.03.2008)

Size: 245MB

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bcogrp

password: coxy

Tracklist:

01.[01:52] Intro

02.[04:44] Plainsong

03.[05:41] Prayers for rain

04.[04:43] Alt.end

05.[04:13] A Night Like This

06.[03:42] The End of the World

07.[03:45] Lovesong

08.[07:23] Pictures of You