pima

okej...mijenjam mišljenje, ono kaj sam rekla da mi kraj možda nije baš onako najkul....sad kad sam pogledala ponovno dvd....kraj je savršen...točno kad su onako na vrhuncu...onda je gotovo, onda odlaze ustvari onako...u velikom stilu...fakat je...joj...evo svira mi blackout koji je na kraju poslije konca...i...tak ne znam koje da riječi upotrijebim da opišem koncertek kak mi je lijepi...

okej...mijenjam mišljenje, ono kaj sam rekla da mi kraj možda nije baš onako najkul....sad kad sam pogledala ponovno dvd....kraj je savršen...točno kad su onako na vrhuncu...onda je gotovo, onda odlaze ustvari onako...u velikom stilu...fakat je...joj...evo svira mi blackout koji je na kraju poslije konca...i...tak ne znam koje da riječi upotrijebim da opišem koncertek kak mi je lijepi...

Meni ništa nije falilo na kraju. U biti su odradili kraj koncerta na kakve smo od njih navikli nakon SS, al su onda na kraju još ubacili u sve to i TAB i time lijepo završili. Iako meni taj TAB nije nekaj posebno. Mislim da bi ta stvar odlićno funkcionirala kao početak koncerta tj.neka vrsta intra. Ja sam tu pjesmu tak doživio i na cdu, ovak ko pjesma mi stvarno nije ništa posebno.

Ako niste dvd pogledali surroundom a imate prilike neke to napravit. Odmah to uraditi, ne moram ni spominjati koliko je doživljaj bolji. Šteta što i Absolution Tour nije imao surround :(!

Jedino kaj mi se na paketu ne sviđa je pakiranje samih cd-a i dvd-a. To s kartonskim kutijama nije baš zdravo za diskove-stalno čupanje pospremanje će jako brzo rezultirat ogrebotinama.

takoder! skroz su mi lose te kutijice.

ALI!! zato sam si ja napravil kopiju dvd&cd i pospremio orginale :D

ok...reci cu da mi se "supermassive black hole" nije bas svidjela tj. ne zvuci mi najbolje, kao da je nisi dobro uvjezbali. nesto nedostaje. nekako je mlaka :stunned:

e sada moze biti do toga sto sam dvd slusao na slusalice, a ne na surround sistemu

morati cu negdje poslusati na surroundu:)

map of the problematique je just :musesign::musesign::musesign:

sa zakasnjenjem...sretan Uskrs!!!

nadam se da ste se svi lijepo odmorili :)

I vama, iz Slovenije :D Nismo se odmorili, bili smo na putu... od jedne familije do druge :rolleyes::LOL:

nisam prije vidio ovu sliku.

qpow3q.jpg

haha dom je dan danas isti:LOL:

:eek: OMG rofl :LOL: prepoznala sam samo Doma :LOL: i mislila, da je sa 2 curama :LOL::LOL:

I'm moving to Dobrovnik in July. I was very excited because i have a house there to myself. But i was just looking up Croatia's nightlife and i've only found one club and it plays Latin music. Then i started looking up other clubs all over Croatia and they all play Latin music too. Do they play Latin music everywhere? And is there any other clubs in Dubrovnik that don't play latin music?

I'm moving to Dubrovnik in July. I was very excited because i have a house there to myself. But i was just looking up Croatia's nightlife and i've only found one club and it plays Latin music. Then i started looking up other clubs all over Croatia and they all play Latin music too. Do they play Latin music everywhere? And is there any other clubs in Dubrovnik that don't play latin music?

That's nice! :happy: I'm form Dubrovnik! It's beautiful place but it has no nightlife!!! Maybe some in the summer...There's no fun life there for young people, just to let you know... And that disco suck!

So, you're moving in wrong city when it's about nightlife, but beautiful city when it's about everything else....

There are great places in Croatia and no, there's no latin music everywhere... I can't understand at what were you looking on the internet???

I live in Zagreb (capital) and nightlife is great! Everyone can find something that he/she likes.... Big cities....

And the other cities...well i can't write so much :p

that's about it in short...

cheers! ;)

Ultimate Guitar reviewed H.A.A.R.P giving it a 9.5 out of 10.

Sound:

If ever a band has been able to live up to the hype, Muse has done it. You can get an inkling of the band’s talent from singles like “Knights Of Cydonia” and “Starlight,” but the live show seen on the new DVD/CD H.A.A.R.P. takes everything up a notch. Although bassist Christopher Wolstenholme and drummer Dominic Howard are given plenty of camera time, the main attraction is the multi-talented frontman Matthew Bellamy. He’s got a lot going for him besides astounding vocal range, and the DVD H.A.A.R.P. brings that all to light. Between the amazing guitar solos and his classical trained piano work, Bellamy delivers the ultimate concert experience.

H.A.A.R.P. (which stands for High Frequency Active Aural Research Program) includes 2 disks, with the first disk being an audio CD of Muse’s June 16, 2007, show at Wembley Stadium. The second disk is the DVD, which contains 20 songs from the June 17 show and runs about 90 minutes long. The audio CD isn’t the exact same show as you’ll get on the DVD, so it’s worth a listen to hear some variances. But the CD still only gives you a glimpse of the full visual DVD experience, which features enhanced coloring to the images, a massive backdrop showing what only could be described as a universe exploding, and most importantly, a memorable performance by Muse.

On both the audio and the video portion, the band enters onstage to a cinematic string composition, with the DVD featuring an extra cool visual touch. Most everything (including the audience) is colored in black and white, with the one exception of the some brightly colored wardrobe on the band members. Eventually the color all fades in and you get the entire spectrum of colors. It’s all very dramatic and quite fitting for the massive production the band is about to deliver. When you follow that up immediately with the larger-than-life “Knights Of Cydonia” (complete with trumpets), you’ve got the perfect entrance.

The band has some incredible moments, with “Supermassive Black Hole,” “New Born,” and “Plug In Baby” being standouts. Guitar-wise, “New Born” features some of the most impressive moments, and the cameramen provide some brilliant shots that bounce between Bellamy’s tapping technique to his foot going wild on the pedal below. Bellamy is a genius on the guitar, which is particularly impressive considering he is doing vocals that are just as challenging through it all. It’s not all about Bellamy’s electric guitar abilities, either. Muse shows off its softer side in the jazzy standard “Feeling Good,” which also displays Bellamy’s classically trained piano skills. The band isn’t afraid to rein things in tempo-wise in several songs, and even some of the encore songs are centered around an acoustic.

// 10

Content:

In terms of bonus material, you don’t get any extras like a documentary or behind-the-scenes material on the general release (there are limited edition releases with extra material). The concert portion is pretty lengthy, however, and it’s definitely more entertaining than many live DVD shows. It would have insightful to see how exactly the band created the massive production or even hear a bit about the art direction, but music is the central focus on H.A.A.R.P. and that should likely be enough for fans.

// 9

Production Quality:

The colors are so dynamic on the DVD that it does command your attention, even when the band isn’t moving around much. I’m not sure if that effect was a direct result of the cameras used or completed in the editing room, but it’s absolutely gorgeous. There are plenty of aerial shots throughout the concert as well, and it’s obvious the people who made this video went to great lengths to get the best imagery possible.

// 10

Impression:

It’s hard to not be amazed by the entire production on the H.A.A.R.P. DVD. Even without the pyrotechnics and monstrous backdrop, Bellamy is simply a master at everything he does. Play piano? Check. Shred like Eddie Van Halen? Check. Sing higher than most girls I know? Check. And even more impressive, the man writes solid songs with riffs that stand up against the best out there. It’s almost impossible to not be a fan of Muse (or at least respect the musicianship in the band) by the end of H.A.A.R.P. // 9

sviđa mi se jako zadnja rečenica :)

evo i mene malo da vas pozdravim...i da spriječim da padnemo na drugu stranicu, jer ipak je onda previše posla, da trebam još kliknut str 2....ne??? :)

ja sam se konačno aktivirala i počela učit...valjda...hehe...mislim učila sam par dana do vikenda pa sam sva bila ponosna na sebe...i naravno, za vikend se ništa ne stigne..pa se lijepo nadam da ću od ponedjeljka ponovno fino nastavit učit...

nadam se da ste mi svi dobreko...puusek

e da...i ako kome treba spržit dvd-ek, samo javite...

pusek agen :)