pima

da, Muse prekrasni!!!))) Rossia na svyazi! What about the set list? The gig ion Moscow is on October, 15... Kakie pesni oni peli? Spasibo!!!)))

Yes they are prekrasni :D You can klick, for the setlist here. And you'll have the best time of you'r life ;)

Heyyyyyyyyyyy ljudiiiiii bilo je ludiloooooo ludilooooooooo ludiloooooooo hahahaahhah!!!!! :D

Drago mi je sto sam vas upoznala - Karolina, Drops, Tea, Janu,... ma jojjjjj nemate pojma koliko...!!!

TAKODER!!!:)

javim ti na pm za slike.

Zao mi je sto se sve tako brzo zavrsilo a uvijek je tako poslje ovakvih dogadjaja covjek se osjeca bas nekako...bezveze :( ali opet...BILI SMO NA NAJBOLJEM KONCERTU DO SADA NA BALKANU (bar po meni) + sto je ekipa bila najbolja od svih!!!:D;)

svima nam je sve prepreprebrzo proslo...nebi bilo dovoljno da je trajalo 5 sata:LOL:

koncert je definitivno bio vrhunski od ozvucenja do ljudi! siguran sam da su musovci sretni i da ce opet doci:musesign:

Steta za te potpise i fotke sa clanovima benda (mi koji nismo stigli doci do njih) ali nema veze za sve postoji drugi put tako da nema frke!

da smo dosli 5-6min ranije:$ ma...biti ce drugi put...mozda kad odes u englesku;) navratiti cemo i mi u posjet:D

da, Muse prekrasni!!!))) Rossia na svyazi! What about the set list? The gig ion Moscow is on October, 15... Kakie pesni oni peli? Spasibo!!!)))

this is the setlist they played in zagreb:

muse22.jpg

enjoy the gig in moscow...i believe its going to be maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassive!!

MUSE CRUISE; ROCKERS WILL MAKE WAVES ON MED TOUR

STADIUM rockers Muse plan to stage some Supermassive 2008 gigs – on a boat.

The Q Best Live Act can’t wait to get started on their plans after a year that’s also seen them bag a BRIT and a Vodafone Live Music Award.

At the Q Awards, drummer Dom Howard, 29, told me: “We’ve talked about a tour of the Mediterranean coast next year and doing gigs from a boat.

“We see ourselves rocking up to a port in a nice town, opening the back of the boat and doing the gig. Then closing it up and going off to the next town – touring by sea.

“Winning these awards has been great for us. In a way, it keeps us on our toes and under pressure to constantly up the ante.”

He continued: “I’m a stadiums man at heart and our Wembley shows in the summer were overwhelming.

“We had all this stuff going on – videos, streamers, floating ballerinas attached to balloons.

“We always go for that big, over-the-top show because it’s what we want to see when we go to see a band.

“We love playing live, it’s an open arena to do what-ever we like and to let our imaginations go wild.”

Lots

Despite being on their world tour until November 25, Dom, frontman Matt Bellamy, 29, and bassist Chris Wolstenholme, 28, have been so inspired by their awards tally they have already started work on their next album.

Dom explained: “We’re going to start writing it properly next year but we’ve been getting lots of ideas down.

“We think it might have quite an electronic feel.

“Normally we need total time out from touring to sit down and reflect but this time round it feels different.

“We’re buzzing at the moment.”

Jeste gledali exkluziv danas (imate reprizu ujutro mislim)... bila je reportaza o koncertu muse-a, a samo koja reportaza kasnije moja sestra davala neki koment (nevezano o muse, uglavnom instant zvijezde) :D

da, ja sam gledala, baš sam bila u bircu na kavi, pa sam žicala konobaricu da mi upali telku na rtl, pa smo tamo svi gledali:)....i sad sam upravo gledala red carpet i tamo je bilo...gledala sam i špicu na hrt...al nedaj bože da oni nešto kažu...

u ovoj reportaži na novoj tv je intervju davao matt...i kaže da je bio već u hrv...plovio po otocima sa ekipom i da je skoro poginuo kad su se vračali u italiju jer je bila oluja...on pao na brodu i natukao rebra:$

da...

i da je bio zaljubljen u vješticu :p koja je bila presudna za ime muse...i pratio nju i njezine frendice na groblje gdje su one imale rituale :D....ali to sam već znala od prije...

Sunburn

- meaning: seems to be about a girl who was associated with the band before they made it, who Bellamy regrets having to leave behind, due to him seeing her as a star.

-Three remixes were created entitled "Sunburn (Timo Maas Sunstroke Mix)", "Sunburn (Timo Maas Breakz Again Remix)" and "Sunburn (Steven McCreery Remix)".

-Alternative lyrics: Instead of "Another corporate show" - Just like a virgin blows:p

-Demo version

Let the truth be known

Life just carries on

When you're dead and gone

I'll still feel your glow

And I'll believe

And I'll believe

She burns like the sun

And I can't look away

And she'll burn our horizons

Make no mistake

Let the truth be heard

True love is absurd

And I'll believe

Just to feel your glow

Muscle Museum

-Muscle comes right before "Muse", and Museum right after.

-Matthew Bellamy: "It's about the conflict between the body and the soul or mind. It's how sometimes one element of your being will not allow something to happen. For example, say your body wants to have sex with a girl but your mind reminds you that you have a girlfriend. It's that inner conflict."

ovako...puklo me da idem obrađivat pjesmu po pjesmu...i tako ja pišem već jedno vrijeme i skupljam za svaku pjesmu neke informejšen ako su mi zanimljive...pa evo...budem to šerala sa vama....

zanimljivo!!

stavi za hysteriju, new born i micro cuts ako imas:)

cini mi se da nam je nina pricala nesto o thoughts of a dying atheist...pa ako joj se da neka napise ovdje:)