pima

pa ja sam skinula, pa bi se reklo da može :p

al to je bilo fakat valjda prije god-dvije, tako da se ne sjećam di, niti kako se to zvalo, ni ništa, sjećam se da je bila baš neka str za to napravljena di sam se regala...moram to sve prošnjofati, pa javim tu

pa ja sam skinula, pa bi se reklo da može :p

al to je bilo fakat valjda prije god-dvije, tako da se ne sjećam di, niti kako se to zvalo, ni ništa, sjećam se da je bila baš neka str za to napravljena di sam se regala...moram to sve prošnjofati, pa javim tu

oukej

spank you very much

joj jedva cekam ovaj proshot

musegasam:stongue:

ljudi...meni je taak teško, došla sam doma oko 12....(popodne :D), spavala sva tak zmazana, iki, konačno sad uspjela nekaj pojest...i mislim da je vrijeme da pokušam raspetljat kosu od svog šlaga ili kaj je to već bilo i definitivno pjesma večeri je bila Starlight, svaki put uz viku: OVOOO JE ZAAA PEETRU :D :D

nadam se da ste i vi proveli ugodan vikend :)

Muse have been nominated for the following 10 NME Awards, jebote, 10!!! :D

Best British Band, Best Live Band, Best Album (The Resistance), Best Live Event (Teignmouth). Matt Bellamy has also been nominated for Hero of the Year, Worst Dressed, and Hottest Man. Muse.mu have been nominated for Best Website and their Twitter account for best blog. The Resistance has been nominated for Best Artwork

glasajmo:

http://www.nme.com/awards

Muse have been nominated for the following 10 NME Awards, jebote, 10!!! :D

Best British Band, Best Live Band, Best Album (The Resistance), Best Live Event (Teignmouth). Matt Bellamy has also been nominated for Hero of the Year, Worst Dressed, and Hottest Man. Muse.mu have been nominated for Best Website and their Twitter account for best blog. The Resistance has been nominated for Best Artwork

glasajmo:

http://www.nme.com/awards

sef , ali var je stranica sa faceom nema zajebancije

Earlier in the evening Chris from Muse stopped by the triple j broadcast van and told Rosie Beaton the band are working on putting together a tour documentary.

"Most of the shows that we're doing are recorded. We travel with a recording system so it's really easy these days to record every show. So much of what we do is naturally documented anyway so when we come to a year down the line and record companies are screaming at us for a live thing we'll have plenty of stuff to choose from. But we'd like to do something more along the lines of a touring documentary as opposed to just a live gig this time, we've done that three or four times. I think we just want to do something a little more like Nirvana's thing the Live Tonight Sold Out. I think that was one of the best tour documentary videos I'd ever watched. Just life on the road, obviously with a bit of music here and there and loads of other random stuff as well."

tooooo :D