Welcome

Hi dear. ♥ Thanks for inviting me.. For everyone, I am from New Delhi, India..Most of you don't know me except Nancy so felt like introducing myself. I became a Muse fan from their gig 'A Seaside Rendezvous' at Teignmouth, Devon.. then I checked out 'Resistance' and I immediately felt like I found something that was missing in my life..very similar when you find someone special, you know! I had to dig them more and more.. I realized that I was already familiar with their song Hysteria from Absolution when I heard it in 2008 and didn't pay attention to the rest of them lol Absolution is my favorite album of all now. Love the way they put so much energy and emotions into their songs and they're surely one of the greatest live bands till date. One of the best of their own! Can't wait for the new album! I know I'm gonna LOVE it.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay so I think I can introduce myself too :) My name is Frida and I come from Sweden :p My first song I heard was KoC (super-amazing-song) I didn't know it was Muse right then but later on my brother played some music by them and I was like "I really like this" so I asked him what that was and he said Muse. So then I listened to their music and fell in loooove. Have been stuck since then. It was like three years ago. I think The 2nd Law will be salskdhfaslkdhf I mean everything Muse does is amazing, I trust them with my heart. It's very cool that they change and try different types of music, they're brave to do that. I don't know what more to say :p Just loooove Muse, just ask my friends XD