Meh I've never been into this whole Muse Vs Radiohead thing, but for me I guess I came across both of them around the same time....and Muse was the band that stuck whereas Radiohead doesn't do anything for me!

i don't think i'd go wrong if i say the whole of radiohead's material is an "acquired taste", if you will, where as with muse, the stuff from bhar, maybe even absolution, onwards is very mainstream rock type stuff and muse will be unlikely to go back to that sorta stuff soon. oos and showbiz [especially] is an acquired taste that most people can adjust to after time, song by song.

you either get radiohead or you don't.

and that, my friends is the difference. [if i explained it shit sorry, but ken wit a mean ?]

Radiohead's range of influences is vast, whereas Muse stick to the same few.

well, not over the albums. ok, we have established the rachmaninov fondness by matt but apart from him and radiohead, the influences aren't that noticeable. ie. queen in eurasia, but where else ?

well, not over the albums. ok, we have established the rachmaninov fondness by matt but apart from him and radiohead, the influences aren't that noticeable. ie. queen in eurasia, but where else ?

eh?

If they aren't noticeable, you need to listen to more music!

can you plz tell me how long it takes to move on? cuz its almost been a yr for me n im still obsessed :$

I've been a fan for 6 years, and they're still my favourite band. The board has made me more critical of them, but it hasn't made me love them any less.

Radiohead lost me when they made Kid A (I tried to like it, I really did). They're extremely talented, but the music they've made over the last decade has done nothing for me.

Go on then.

I don't bother right now.

:LOL: Sorry, that wasn't supposed to sound so douchey at all. Take out the "only" :p

But according to your profile, that is the kind of bands you like the most so.

:LOL: It's okay. I wrote that ages ago though, I don't really listen to them anymore.

Guest jessychickin

I love both bands, only properly getting into Radiohead now if I'm being completely honest..

I'm crap at explaining things, I fail at it, so I'm just going to say they both have their own styles :p Love them both :D

Archived