are there any songs by radiohead any1 recommends?

cuz i love muse n ive tried listening to radiohead but i give up aftr a while.... :erm:

im willing to give radiohead a try tho! i dnt wana b the type of muse fan tht is completely biased n "closed-minded" n say i dont like them jst cuz. i wana b able to say i dont like them n b able to say i actually tried their music out....n if i do like them then eh thtd b cool too :p

but for now i say that i <3 muse ^^

Bodysnatchers, 2+2=5, There There, How To Disappear Completely, Lucky, The Bends, Street Spirit (Fade Out).

That should stand you in good stead, then take it from there.

can you plz tell me how long it takes to move on? cuz its almost been a yr for me n im still obsessed :$

Muse have been my favorite band since 2004. Still obsessed but it has subsided a little since 2007.

I used to LOVE Radiohead from 1993 to 2000. Then I fell out with them. When I started to love Muse, I was floored at so many peoples disdain for Muse because of Radiohead. Their critics and fans are horrible!!! Worst I've ever seen. In fact I don't even like Radiohead anymore becuase of it. Plus, I'm sorry, but Thom Yorks voice has increasingly gotten worse over the years as well. I've always loved Johnny Greenwood!

can you plz tell me how long it takes to move on? cuz its almost been a yr for me n im still obsessed :$

2001 I fell for Muse. till BH&R came out and I slowly drifted away, till resistance came out and I realised that I actually never drifted away...I'm still hooked.

Muse is more commercial, Radiohead is more artsy fartsy. Which is better? I'd say they're on equal playing ground musically.

But that being said, I lean more towards Muse as a band. Radiohead's last few albums haven't been so great.

I would totally agree with this until I saw Matt on Perez Hiltons site...Being commercial is good but this is just the point where I feel that life never fails to be more and more depressing.

I would totally agree with this until I saw Matt on Perez Hiltons site...Being commercial is good but this is just the point where I feel that life never fails to be more and more depressing.

but surely as every second update is about lady gaga on that website, thus would make you happy ?

I don't care about GaGa. Her style, image and way of handling things is completely different.

i was kidding.

but anyway, perez commented on matt for going out with kate. i'm not sure going commercial can be claimed by who you are dating :unsure:

I'll let you know when it happens :LOL:

I've been a Muse fan for a year and a half but I'm still in the honeymoon period. :$

2 and a half years and I still absolutely love them. I feel that I probably criticize them a lot more now then when I first discovered them but that's probably because I've had a chance to think about the songs + I never would have found out about the setlists issue if I hadn't joined the board.

i was kidding.

but anyway, perez commented on matt for going out with kate. i'm not sure going commercial can be claimed by who you are dating :unsure:

True that.

Judged by the comments under those posts %50 of the people don't even know who Matt is. %30 think he's and alleged Musician and the rest are people fighting against the "ugly" comments and trying to make them know about Muse. :LOL:

2 and a half years and I still absolutely love them. I feel that I probably criticize them a lot more now then when I first discovered them but that's probably because I've had a chance to think about the songs + I never would have found out about the setlists issue if I hadn't joined the board.

We were probably better off not knowing about the setlist issue.

Can you provide a link?

Just because a band appears on Perez, doesn't make them inferior. I'm a huge Paula Cole fan, and Perez just blogged about her...and he's blogged about Tori Amos, Christina Aguilera, and Michael Jackson before.

In fact, I don't take anything that idiot says seriously. If he wants to blog about some artist, that's fine with me. I won't be reading it.

Can you provide a link?

Just because a band appears on Perez, doesn't make them inferior. I'm a huge Paula Cole fan, and Perez just blogged about her...and he's blogged about Tori Amos, Christina Aguilera, and Michael Jackson before.

In fact, I don't take anything that idiot says seriously. If he wants to blog about some artist, that's fine with me. I won't be reading it.

Yeah he blogs nearly about everyone even thom yorke. But being mentioned as a "Boy toy" by such a stupid person as perez hilton is a tad bit annoying. though I admit I'm also at fault for reading that shite site at the first place. One of those hardcore Musers at uni was complaining and I got curious....

I've been a Muse fan for about 8 years and haven't found a band I prefer yet. I know someone who's been U2 fan for over 20 years, so you could be in it for the long haul for all you know :D

you know, those who attack others to defend their sexuality, but clearly fancy dom and matt. i unfollowed a few on twitter, their sexually frustrated too...

that's just fucked up! I was already surprised when I saw girls screaming I love you to Matt. Not that I'm against it, but well....

I beg your pardon everyone for being extremely offtopic. this is all my fault :$

Yeah he blogs nearly about everyone even thom yorke. But being mentioned as a "Boy toy" by such a stupid person as perez hilton is a tad bit annoying. though I admit I'm also at fault for reading that shite site at the first place. One of those hardcore Musers at uni was complaining and I got curious....

oh the link BTW:

Just to let you know, you should delete the link in your post as the mods have asked not to post any links to gossip websites or magazines. You could get a warning because of it.

Details can be found here: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=78193

Archived