Compare a Muse concert to a Radiohead concert. Who "rocks out" more? Muse...

And?

2/5ths of Radiohead was the second best thing at Glasto this year, after The Wurzels.

i don't know, still musically i think muse JUST and no more have the edge.

it's too hard without being biased to choose who is better. personal preference is muse, musically, dunno.

If we're talking technically about the music, then Radiohead definitely have the edge there. But they are a bit more subdued with it.

One of the reasons I love Radiohead so much is because every time they play a song, it can sound completely different to any other time they've played it, purely because of the freedom they allow themselves when on stage. I think I've got 4 or 5 different versions of both The National Anthem and Everything In Its Right Place and all sound different and completely brilliant. I don't think I can say that about many Muse songs when played live.

They're both very good. The difference for me is that I just don't ever feel much like listening to Radiohead and I don't like them enough to go and see them these days whereas I do like to listen to Muse and I never want to miss seeing them when they tour here. :) I wouldn't turn down a free ticket to see Radiohead though and I downloaded their album when it was free.

Radiohead are great, and I think people who deny that because they feel they MUST be in Muse's defense are being idiotic :p. Hoowwwever, I simply prefer Muse's music. I like louder, 'rockier' songs. I appreciate the intricacy and artistic quality of a lot of Radiohead songs, but sometimes I just want something angrier and with more of a rock sound, to phrase it really badly, lol.

The Muse of old was much better for that - I go to Origin for my rock fix, really. But a Muse show is likely to rock out more than a Radiohead one - I don't expect to be moshing at the latter. There's nothing wrong with that, but I just prefer the energy of Muse's music. I admit, there was more of it in their earlier stuff, and it's not as prevalent or good now, but they're still my preference. And, they still have the more atmospheric and slower-tempo songs to balance it out. But both bands have produced some exceptional music and have two lead singers who, although skinny wanker/tossers (:p), have amazing (if girly) voices. ;)

are there any songs by radiohead any1 recommends?

cuz i love muse n ive tried listening to radiohead but i give up aftr a while.... :erm:

im willing to give radiohead a try tho! i dnt wana b the type of muse fan tht is completely biased n "closed-minded" n say i dont like them jst cuz. i wana b able to say i dont like them n b able to say i actually tried their music out....n if i do like them then eh thtd b cool too :p

but for now i say that i <3 muse ^^

True' date=' but people need to understand that not everyone has known Muse for a long time. At the beginning, then you're just discovering their awesomeness, there's that honeymoon period where you're so in love with Muse that they can do no wrong in your eyes. People who have loved Muse and moved on need to remember that they probably once felt that way and let people get on with it without criticising them.[/quote']

can you plz tell me how long it takes to move on? cuz its almost been a yr for me n im still obsessed :$

Archived