And Matt would have to turn a blind eye to the wonky eye and... erm... everything else. An unsexier man I couldn't hope to meet. So' date=' you find Thom attractive Sippe?[/quote']

Nah, I really don't. But he can still be sexy!

Sorry, but eyes are important and wonky ones do not cut the mustard.

Why is it a sore point?

Because my eyes definitely don't cut the mustard.

And I love Radiohead and when I was a kid someone dissed their music on the telly because the singer was 'ugly' with a 'shit eye' and therefore his music is shit, so as a budding musician, how do you think that made me feel.

:awesome:!

Because my eyes definitely don't cut the mustard.

And I love Radiohead and when I was a kid someone dissed their music on the telly because the singer was 'ugly' with a 'shit eye' and therefore his music is shit, so as a budding musician, how do you think that made me feel.

:awesome:!

Most people's eyes aren't exactly symmetrical. My partner has slightly wonky eyes, but not as obvious as Thom's.

And whoever it was that disssed Radiohead's music on the basis of Thom's eyes is clearly an idiot who's opinion counts for nothing.

Perhaps it would be foolish to have bought those four tickets plus plane travel in the first place before seeing what the tour was going to be like?

That argument doesn't work, tours often sell out WAY before the first date of a gig, and waiting to buy plane tickets may mean that the prices are astronomical or may even be sold out as well. Waiting isn't always an option.

Their fans.

Muse fans can be fecking annoying and make useless threads, mostly to wind people up and then paste other people's aggravated and OTT responses to said threads in their signatures for lolz. Radiohead fans seem to be a lot less irritating :p.

Oh, and their music an stuff is a bit different!

Edit: Thom Yorke's dancing scares me :(

Muse fans can be over-obsessive, especially with memes. Pwoper Fish. Bananas. Radiohead fans can be a very pretentious, elitist bunch at times. I think, overall, I prefer Muse fans actually.

I just want to step in here and say that Radiohead is my fave band, and that I love Muse a lot but not as much as Radiohead.

I love Thom and Matt as well, so I'm either really sick in the head or seeing something that the rest of you aren't :p

Reading what people were arguing about with the Muse concerts in the present day has made me feel a bit worried about seeing Muse on the Aussie tour later this year (it's my first time seeing Muse) but hopefully it's fantastic :D

I probably fell in love with Muse much quicker than I did Radiohead, but something about Radiohead's music just appeals to me more. I've never really seen many similarities between the bands, or else I'd like only one and completely ignore the other for being too 'similar'.

I think the major difference between the two bands is their vibe and the themes of their music. As someone said a few million pages back, Radiohead became more 'experimental' and ambient as they went along in their career. Muse kept the rock in their albums more, and haven't gone completely off that path like Radiohead did with Kid A or HTTT.

But as I said above, I love both bands so there must be something magical about each of them :D

Archived